Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Roderick [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] (hope I spelled your name right) pulled a Pillar POTW. Interested? Got any good Mets inserts to trade if you are?

I actually got the Pillar POTW in a trade a few days ago. I was surprised the guy included it. I got the coin reward yesterday!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I know nothing about football... never played it, don't watch it or follow NFL. But I am considering downloading the app just for something to do during the baseball off-season. Does it have challenges like Bunt does that award coin prizes?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I know nothing about football... never played it, don't watch it or follow NFL. But I am considering downloading the app just for something to do during the baseball off-season. Does it have challenges like Bunt does that award coin prizes?

Yes sir, almost the same as bunt

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It's harder than I thought trading all my cards for Mets cards...guys make me fair deals for cards I don't have!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION], [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] threw some trades at you guys

Adam, feel free to counter, didn't really know what you were looking for but you had a bunch of Mets cards I needed

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Reponded.

I had to counter with a smaller trade, but hit me up after the postseason and I'l trade you whatever Mets you need. I still plan to play challenges so I need the reds.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Reponded.

I had to counter with a smaller trade, but hit me up after the postseason and I'l trade you whatever Mets you need. I still plan to play challenges so I need the reds.

No problem, I didn't even look at colors, haha, guess that's the problem with trying to trade at 4am

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The play-offs present a trading dilemma for me. I still want to play the challenges, and the postseason cards score at a higher rate (whites are 2x!). But I also want to trade for as many Jays as I can get.

I guess I'll have to see what the coin payouts are going to be like. I might not need all the extra boosts of the postseason cards, and might be able to do OK with regular base cards.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The play-offs present a trading dilemma for me. I still want to play the challenges, and the postseason cards score at a higher rate (whites are 2x!). But I also want to trade for as many Jays as I can get.

I guess I'll have to see what the coin payouts are going to be like. I might not need all the extra boosts of the postseason cards, and might be able to do OK with regular base cards.

See I don't really play challenges much, so I just collect all the Mets I can, and I feel like I've been doing pretty good at it this last month or so

Members online

Latest posts