Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Shelled out 50k for a Win It All pack and got two Royals. Bleh. Got a WS Clinched right before they sold out, and a Ventura WS Gold. Trying to flip them on the Fan Feed for Jays inserts. Traded the Clinched for a Jays ALDS Clinched already...

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Completed my Mets PS set this morning and got my Terry Collins award card!!! Looks like I was the 100th person to do it also, since when I flipped my Collins over the card count was 100!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I tried to get the Donaldson Hank Aaron Award cards. Even at 1:5 odds it took 7 packs to get the Harper. Pack 7 had two Harpers, so I guess I beat the odds.

After refreshing the store, pack 4 gave me the Donaldson (1:15). Tried 2 packs at double the price to get the Donaldson variant (1:25) but got nada so I figure I'll save the last of my coins.

Anyone need a Harper or two? ;)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I got one Harper first pack, the nothing, so I stopped after a few packs, sure [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] wants the Harper if he didn't get it himself

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I got one Harper first pack, the nothing, so I stopped after a few packs, sure [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] wants the Harper if he didn't get it himself

Traded one of the Harpers for PS gold Bautista and Sanchez, plus a 2014 green Lawrie. Yes!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If anyone has any worthless Cubs cards they want to get rid of or trade then look me up.

Bunt ID hawk8

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Pulled a Jorge Soler first homer and today! Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] for the trades!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Pulled a Jorge Soler first homer and today! Thanks [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] for the trades!

Anytime Dustin, I love looking at my friends card sheets and not seeing any Mets I need ;)

Honestly, if I could, I'd trade all my base and all and only have Mets cards and trade bait for more Mets cards ;)

Members online

Latest posts