Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Looking for Diamondbacks from A&G and anything else I need

If anyone is interested I have these Ginter
Domonic Brown
Allen Graig
Yu Darvish
Josh Harrison
Latroy Hawkins
Greg Holland
Howie Kendrick
Joe Panik

I picked up two more but no Diamondbacks yet

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looking for Diamondbacks from A&G and anything else I need

If anyone is interested I have these Ginter
Domonic Brown
Allen Graig
Yu Darvish
Josh Harrison
Latroy Hawkins
Greg Holland
Howie Kendrick
Joe Panik

Pulled a jake lamb ginter. Username is CLARKZAC

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I also pulled Drew Hutchinson for the Blue Jays
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION]

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I also pulled Drew Hutchinson for the Blue Jays
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION]

I certainly need it, and the Osuna rookie cup, but I don't think I have anything worthwhile to send your way for them. Feel free to check my Bunt and Huddle (id RORYTATE) though.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I certainly need it, and the Osuna rookie cup, but I don't think I have anything worthwhile to send your way for them. Feel free to check my Bunt and Huddle (id RORYTATE) though.

My girlfriend also pulled a Blue Jay although I dont know which one as she is keeping it a secret but I will get it and send them to you.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Any clue on what to list a Sonny Gray Ginter Die-Cut Sig for? Its limited to $20, and the ones listed are at extremely high prices ($100+). Better yet, any good idea on the title for the auction since I had to hunt for the 2 that I found listed on eBay yesterday

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Any clue on what to list a Sonny Gray Ginter Die-Cut Sig for? Its limited to $20, and the ones listed are at extremely high prices ($100+). Better yet, any good idea on the title for the auction since I had to hunt for the 2 that I found listed on eBay yesterday

I usually steal the title and change the name with any bunt cards

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] ,your trade has been accepted!

Btw, those Heritage Stadium cards are sweet! I hope they include that design in a real release.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] ,your trade has been accepted!

Btw, those Heritage Stadium cards are sweet! I hope they include that design in a real release.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Hope you enjoy the Bruce AGX, I got it specifically with you in mind

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I caved and downloaded the Star Wars app. I've opened 20+ free packs plus have bought a few using the free credits, so far but nothing with a count lower than the tens of thousands. Still trying to figure out what's what, especially with the resources and the little snowflake icon some cards have.

Anyways, if anyone wants to trade, my ID there is RMACK. (I wanted to use the same ID across multiple apps but it wouldn't let me.) I gladly trade Star Wars for Bunt Jays I need too!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I caved and downloaded the Star Wars app. I've opened 20+ free packs plus have bought a few using the free credits, so far but nothing with a count lower than the tens of thousands. Still trying to figure out what's what, especially with the resources and the little snowflake icon some cards have.

Anyways, if anyone wants to trade, my ID there is RMACK. (I wanted to use the same ID across multiple apps but it wouldn't let me.) I gladly trade Star Wars for Bunt Jays I need too!

The "snowflake" cards are just base parallels that you acquire by upgrading or "trading in" lower tier parallels. You'll notice the base white cards (most common) don't have the symbol.
For example, In the Smugglers Den if you click a blue parallel and if you have 5 white base versions you can swap those 5 whites for a blue version.
Blue = 5 whites
Red = 5 Blues
Yellow = 10 Reds
Gold = 20 Yellows
(Or something like that) Other variants are only available during certain limited offers, etc. but that's the gist. Then there's lots of inserts and all that jazz. Some more rare than others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The "snowflake" cards are just base parallels that you acquire by upgrading or "trading in" lower tier parallels. You'll notice the base white cards (most common) don't have the symbol.
For example, In the Smugglers Den if you click a blue parallel and if you have 5 white base versions you can swap those 5 whites for a blue version.
Blue = 5 whites
Red = 5 Blues
Yellow = 10 Reds
Gold = 20 Yellows
(Or something like that) Other variants are only available during certain limited offers, etc. but that's the gist. Then there's lots of inserts and all that jazz. Some more rare than others

Thanks so much for explaining that! I like being able to "trade up" since you always end up with tons of commons.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks so much for explaining that! I like being able to "trade up" since you always end up with tons of commons.

I like that you get a lot more free daily coins, hence more free cards, than Bunt. With Bunt I crack a couple packs for an impossible insert chance and get nothing. At least with SW your base dupes become useful so it doesn't feel like a total waste not to save up lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] picked up a Pompey AGX, didn't see much I needed from your bunt, so maybe shoot me over something from Huddle?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] picked up a Pompey AGX, didn't see much I needed from your bunt, so maybe shoot me over something from Huddle?

I'll have a look...

I've been having problems with Bunt and Huddle lately and thus have been on Star Wars more. I'm not seeing any new packs in Bunt, specifically the Rookie Sensations and the inserts of players with new teams. These are in specifically marked packs, right? When I go to Store the only recent insert packs I see are Universe.

On Huddle I see different cards than I actually have. In my collection sheet it shows inserts I don't have, and when I tap the card a base shows up. Same when I open packs. A sold-out insert will pop up, but then when I go to my collection sheet the above happens.

Maybe an Android bug?

Members online

Latest posts