Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I heard the levels go up to 50. Not much reason for them to exist if there are rewards only for the first 15 or so.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Supposedly it has something to do with who you play against in contests, but I didn't even notice that either

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
thanks!!

Yikes, I didn't realize the GO boost tickets are only good for the particular week they were issued. Makes getting the card a lot more expensive.

If you go to the card exchange you should notice that all cards blue and rarer have a little icon on them that to me looks like an open book. When you tap on the card to bring up the enlarged view, you'll see that same little icon along the bottom. Tap on it and it'll show you what needs to be exchanged to get that card, along with how many of each required card you have.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Think I'm going to explore the card exchange a little more, so I need your Syndergaards to do that, send them my way please

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Question regarding the daily free fantasy leagues. Right now I have 0 points because my players/cards didn't start there game yet. But the leader has 4,000-5,000 points now and there is 1 game going on in the first inning. How do the rack up these points in the 1st inning of 1 game?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Question regarding the daily free fantasy leagues. Right now I have 0 points because my players/cards didn't start there game yet. But the leader has 4,000-5,000 points now and there is 1 game going on in the first inning. How do the rack up these points in the 1st inning of 1 game?

Some of the big-time Bunt contest players will start 9 of an elite pitcher. I suppose they could score thousands of points after one inning if they played a bunch of pitchers with high boost rates.

This is why as a free player I don't bother trying to win the daily free contests. I'm just happy to get my 100 points and 1000 credits.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Some of the big-time Bunt contest players will start 9 of an elite pitcher. I suppose they could score thousands of points after one inning if they played a bunch of pitchers with high boost rates.

This is why as a free player I don't bother trying to win the daily free contests. I'm just happy to get my 100 points and 1000 credits.

OK thanks. I'm happy with my 100 pts and 1000 tokens too. Once I got a free pack. LoL

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I sign up for those for the pts and coins too but I've done pretty well at the NL only game and have gotten a pack all but 2 days so far. Factoring in the other free coins it's kinda like getting a pack for 500 coins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone care to give me some ideas on the best value to get when buying packs with coins?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Anyone care to give me some ideas on the best value to get when buying packs with coins?

I currently like one of the base value packs that is like 15,000 coins. Gives you 12 cards, great odds of getting various color for playing in the daily contests, and has a guaranteed equipment card.

Since I usually only win the 1000 coins and XP in contests, what I should do is quit being lazy and work on some trades for the final 12 or so white I need to complete the series 1 set and start saving coins for series 2 cards instead of spending the coins for color cards and trying to find the occasional white that I need.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Also, I had bunt on my old phone but hadn't done anything with it for a long time. I can't figure out how to get into that account. I'd like to keep those cards if possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sounds like guys are saying the go boost tickets carry over, I thought the article said they expire, but who knows what Topps does

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Sounds like guys are saying the go boost tickets carry over, I thought the article said they expire, but who knows what Topps does

I originally thought they carry over, a recent discussion in this thread indicated that they don't. It'd be great if the did carry over. Even though the packs are cheap, at 1:35 odds for one ticket you'd spend a lot of coins to pull the 3-5 tickets most boost cards require.

I guess there's one way to find out. If anyone has a boost ticket from a previous week, go to the card exchange, select one of the boost cards, and see how many of the required tickets it says you have.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
One would think the tickets carry over but the actual cards expire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I pulled a boost ticket and wanted to either trade it away or get more to exchange for Bryant or Harper. And you can't trade them. So dumb.

AJBRAVES10 is my Bunt.

~AJ

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone trading equipment? I especially need teal glove and hat right now....

Also looking for Syndergaard base...

Playing with the card trader lately

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone trading equipment? I especially need teal glove and hat right now....

Also looking for Syndergaard base...

Playing with the card trader lately

I'm not doing the equipment thing, decided just to collect Dawson again this year. Feel free to take what you need if I have what you need

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts