Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Is anyone having Bunt issues at the moment?

Nevermind, I see there was a crapfest today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Apparently there was another glitch that basically let people get unlimited purple cards. Now the fan feed is flooded with people trying to trade there purples for better stuff.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

A_Pharis

Oh, wow. Yay. 30k Coins.

Meanwhile, glitch abusers now have enough purples to easily dominate all of the contests AND exchange for black parallels.
The season, contest-wise, is essentially screwed. They should probably consider doing a "Purple Only" contest every week and not allow purples to be used in any other contests. I know that hurts the regular player, but it actually hurts them LESS. And make the purple contest one play only.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Oh, wow. Yay. 30k Coins.

Meanwhile, glitch abusers now have enough purples to easily dominate all of the contests AND exchange for black parallels.
The season, contest-wise, is essentially screwed. They should probably consider doing a "Purple Only" contest every week and not allow purples to be used in any other contests. I know that hurts the regular player, but it actually hurts them LESS. And make the purple contest one play only.

Yep, but it's Topps...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Oh, wow. Yay. 30k Coins.

This is actually not a horrible idea :)
I actually spent real money for the first time this year. Very very modest amount, but I'm sure more than the average with the large user base. So is be pretty ticked without even contest. An app that's just a trader gets boring (SW is losing steam for me fast)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
If anyone is collecting the Milestones cards, I pulled an Aaron. Whoever wants it, you know the drill!

Fordman

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I have a brooks Robinson milestone card. Just like Bruce above me I'll trade

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Bunt has issued an explanation and attempted resolution for the purple fiasco earlier this week. The main thing is that all purple cards obtained as a result of the glitch will be replaced by non-tradeable and non-playable variants. This will restore the purple counts back to what they apparently should be. Furthermore they claim that purples that were obtained from the glitch and then traded will not be converted to useless variants, so as not to punish those who traded away valuable cards for purples.

Is it really possible that they can know which cards were obained as a result of the glitch?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Last edited:

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Looking to trade my Cubs triple sig Soler / Bryant / Rizzo, Posey Debut & whatever else you like for star wars Reflections, TFA Premiere, Galactic Ships, Del Rey, Santa Cruz, Concepts, CTI & S3 Rancor parallels. Check sig for all app names.

Cheers

~AJ

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Topps coming out with a bunt physical card release in August. Doesn't topps realize the value of digital bunt? All you need is app development, user card database and server and people may pay you actual money for images of cards. No printing and distribution costs of physical cards.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
It's not Bunt but I also recently installed Topps Kick. I had enough coins for 3 packs trying for the Christiano Renaldo relic and I hit it. I'm pretty happy about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It's not Bunt but I also recently installed Topps Kick. I had enough coins for 3 packs trying for the Christiano Renaldo relic and I hit it. I'm pretty happy about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nice! Kick is weird with cards you can't trade.... No bueno

Members online