Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Free wax pack insert in the store today, [MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION] I got a Randy Johnson, everyone else, I'm LF Piazza's

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone had a problem getting into the app once you get a new phone? Just activated a new Iphone and now I can't get into any of the apps states I already have an account on similar device.....any luck getting this fixed?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have some coins saved. I could try for it. Just let me know what pack.

It's the MLS USA icons chase pack

And Ant, I traded for the other 3 on this set, but haven't had any luck with Birnbaum yet....and pack sells out in under 4 hours, award is tomorrow...

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
It's the MLS USA icons chase pack

And Ant, I traded for the other 3 on this set, but haven't had any luck with Birnbaum yet....and pack sells out in under 4 hours, award is tomorrow...

Any chance there is a glitch? The app just owned. Odds says 1:15 but I opened around 20. Sorry bud.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Any chance there is a glitch? The app just owned. Odds says 1:15 but I opened around 20. Sorry bud.

Same thing happened to me, I have no idea what's going on...the first three were 700-900 count, so far Birnbaum is around 200...

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Same thing happened to me, I have no idea what's going on...the first three were 700-900 count, so far Birnbaum is around 200...

Just opened 1 pack and pulled the card if you still need it let me know. Would be interested in DBacks........Will Ferrell.....Maybe

ID in both is coqxxx4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts