Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just been busy with trying to start my business and just got out of the groove. Making a commitment to get back on here. Plus I have a whole stack of Dawson cards I need to scan and show off lol

Haha, well, good to see ya, and good luck with the business!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], congrats on the pull

Anyone else, if you have any stadium club you don't want, I'd be interested

Looking for Series 1? I have a few Series 1 Stadium Club, including a gold Twins player (May).

I'm happy to trade away my non-Jays Stadium Clubs for any 2016 Jays I need, maybe GQ's or Series 2 base.
Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Looking for Series 1? I have a few Series 1 Stadium Club, including a gold Twins player (May).

I'm happy to trade away my non-Jays Stadium Clubs for any 2016 Jays I need, maybe GQ's or Series 2 base.
Thanks!

I'm always up for anything, check my sheet

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm always up for anything, check my sheet

Not really any Jays I need that I could trade Stadium Clubs for. I find non-scoring cards like these hard to trade. Maybe I can trade my remaining non-Blue Jay SC's for GQ Jays I need, since they don't score either.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Is anyone chasing the Elite inserts? I'd like to try to get enough Sanchez's to meld for a boosted version. I've had pretty good luck so far after opening about 10 packs. Pulled a Sanchez, a Bryant (which I had no trouble trading for a Sanchez), and a Lucroy. I'm hoping to get 2 more Sanchez's. Can anyone trade me them?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Is anyone's app acting crazier than usual? Even my app manager has recommended me uninstalling it as it has cause a lot of errors and crashes for a certain time period. Also inside the app the appearance of tons of random cards is worse than ever for me.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Is anyone's app acting crazier than usual? Even my app manager has recommended me uninstalling it as it has cause a lot of errors and crashes for a certain time period. Also inside the app the appearance of tons of random cards is worse than ever for me.
I noticing the same thing this morning when trying to set lineups for contests. It's showing tons of random cards that I don't have. Now when I go back and check my linups it shows different cards than the ones I thought I was adding this morning. Frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I noticing the same thing this morning when trying to set lineups for contests. It's showing tons of random cards that I don't have. Now when I go back and check my linups it shows different cards than the ones I thought I was adding this morning. Frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Very, specially when trying to make trades. And also, with the app running so slow lately, it takes a while for the card to open and see which one is actually is.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I hadn't opened many Series 2 packs so took this opportunity. This is as close as I might ever come to pulling a real one lol
85983c6dcb5d76e29e2e8645362dddb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.