User Tag List

Page 99 of 168 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2509

Thread: Topps Bunt Thread

  1. #1471
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone had a problem getting into the app once you get a new phone? Just activated a new Iphone and now I can't get into any of the apps states I already have an account on similar device.....any luck getting this fixed?

  2. #1472
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    2,807
     arturohillo
     arturohillo
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I haven't had that, but I've been trying for that Birnbaum icon all day but I ran out of tapjoy, hoping i can trade for it
    I have some coins saved. I could try for it. Just let me know what pack.
    Edgar Gonzalez Collection: - the 1/1's: 108/111 (97.3%) Have 12 1/1s out of 29
    Jorge Cantu Collection: 487 / 688 (70.78%), 58 1/1s (14 non plates)
    - the 1/1's: 429/443 (96.84%)
    Total Mexican Collection: 4,326
    Mexican autographs: 129/130 and on baseballs 118/130

  3. #1473
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,400
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I haven't had that, but I've been trying for that Birnbaum icon all day but I ran out of tapjoy, hoping i can trade for it
    I'll try when I can but some cards you can't trade for whatever reason
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  4. #1474
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,793
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r2d2 View Post
    I have some coins saved. I could try for it. Just let me know what pack.
    It's the MLS USA icons chase pack

    And Ant, I traded for the other 3 on this set, but haven't had any luck with Birnbaum yet....and pack sells out in under 4 hours, award is tomorrow...

  5. #1475
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    2,807
     arturohillo
     arturohillo
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    It's the MLS USA icons chase pack

    And Ant, I traded for the other 3 on this set, but haven't had any luck with Birnbaum yet....and pack sells out in under 4 hours, award is tomorrow...
    Any chance there is a glitch? The app just owned. Odds says 1:15 but I opened around 20. Sorry bud.
    Edgar Gonzalez Collection: - the 1/1's: 108/111 (97.3%) Have 12 1/1s out of 29
    Jorge Cantu Collection: 487 / 688 (70.78%), 58 1/1s (14 non plates)
    - the 1/1's: 429/443 (96.84%)
    Total Mexican Collection: 4,326
    Mexican autographs: 129/130 and on baseballs 118/130

  6. #1476
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,793
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r2d2 View Post
    Any chance there is a glitch? The app just owned. Odds says 1:15 but I opened around 20. Sorry bud.
    Same thing happened to me, I have no idea what's going on...the first three were 700-900 count, so far Birnbaum is around 200...

  7. #1477
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Same thing happened to me, I have no idea what's going on...the first three were 700-900 count, so far Birnbaum is around 200...
    Just opened 1 pack and pulled the card if you still need it let me know. Would be interested in DBacks........Will Ferrell.....Maybe

    ID in both is coqxxx4

  8. #1478
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have McGwire wax if anyone is interested

  9. #1479
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,793
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coqxxx4 View Post
    Just opened 1 pack and pulled the card if you still need it let me know. Would be interested in DBacks........Will Ferrell.....Maybe

    ID in both is coqxxx4
    Trades sent on both

  10. #1480
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,793
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r2d2 View Post
    I have some coins saved. I could try for it. Just let me know what pack.
    Don't know what you collect on kick but if you'd give up your Clint Dempsey gold, I'd let you take 4-5 of my other golds

  11. #1481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    2,807
     arturohillo
     arturohillo
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Don't know what you collect on kick but if you'd give up your Clint Dempsey gold, I'd let you take 4-5 of my other golds
    Send a trade, don't actually collect them. Maybe just a couple of Mexican players: Javier Hernandez, Guardado, Giovani dos Santos.
    Edgar Gonzalez Collection: - the 1/1's: 108/111 (97.3%) Have 12 1/1s out of 29
    Jorge Cantu Collection: 487 / 688 (70.78%), 58 1/1s (14 non plates)
    - the 1/1's: 429/443 (96.84%)
    Total Mexican Collection: 4,326
    Mexican autographs: 129/130 and on baseballs 118/130

  12. #1482
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,793
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coqxxx4 View Post
    Just opened 1 pack and pulled the card if you still need it let me know. Would be interested in DBacks........Will Ferrell.....Maybe

    ID in both is coqxxx4
    Thanks so much, the Birnbaum got me the award, which was only 60ct!
    [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], sent something over on kick

  13. #1483
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,400
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Thanks so much, the Birnbaum got me the award, which was only 60ct!
    [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], sent something over on kick
    I thought awards were special cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  14. #1484
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    11,793
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    I thought awards were special cards
    Not sure what you mean, but basically I had to collect all four MLS USA icons by a certain time, having all four enabled me to get the award card. It started with Clint Dempsey, who I collect on kick. The first three I traded for pretty easily but the fourth was giving me a lot of trouble. For some reason the first three were over 700 count and the last one, that coqxxx4 was able to get me was just over 200 count. So essentially, only 60 people (including me) had all 4 of them in time and got the award.

  15. #1485
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,400
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Not sure what you mean, but basically I had to collect all four MLS USA icons by a certain time, having all four enabled me to get the award card. It started with Clint Dempsey, who I collect on kick. The first three I traded for pretty easily but the fourth was giving me a lot of trouble. For some reason the first three were over 700 count and the last one, that coqxxx4 was able to get me was just over 200 count. So essentially, only 60 people (including me) had all 4 of them in time and got the award.
    I meant like if u get the set, I thought the award was an exclusive card
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •