Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Opened a bunch of A&G, looking for the Smoak relic, and got this weird Yelich mash-up. I've gotten similiar "error" cards before that have the wrong picture or something, but they alway correct when I refresh. This Yelich isn't. I'm thinking "L@@K! Ebay 1/1!!!"

By the way, I have an Arenado relic to trade for the Smoak relic.

Screenshot_20181020-145604_BUNT.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone have experience logging back into bunt when getting a new phone? I sent in a ticket. I don't think they want the same account accessed on multiple devices, but it can't be uncommon for people to switch phones.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm liking the tweaks Bunt has made with the new update. Now there's a trade notification on the main screen! Not quite the push notification people have been asking for, but at least now it's easier to see when you have an offer pending.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Anyone have experience logging back into bunt when getting a new phone? I sent in a ticket. I don't think they want the same account accessed on multiple devices, but it can't be uncommon for people to switch phones.

not a problem when I changed my Huawei to a Samsung phone back in June... i just used my bunt login credentials after I downloaded the app on the samsung.

Their screwing up of the program since then may have changed that. I rarely do bunt now because I can't do it on my wifi (cell data only works for it and I'm not going to regularly use my cell data just to do bunt) and topps bunt "customer service" is useless as they suggest making sure you have the latest bunt app, have the latest android OS available for your phone, and then do a cache clear and phone reset, all of which haven't worked for me to make it available through my wifi.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Raid my stash if you need it, take it.

My bunt ID is: Jaybrucefan32

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts