Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Don't know what you collect on kick but if you'd give up your Clint Dempsey gold, I'd let you take 4-5 of my other golds

Send a trade, don't actually collect them. Maybe just a couple of Mexican players: Javier Hernandez, Guardado, Giovani dos Santos.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just opened 1 pack and pulled the card if you still need it let me know. Would be interested in DBacks........Will Ferrell.....Maybe

ID in both is coqxxx4

Thanks so much, the Birnbaum got me the award, which was only 60ct!
[MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], sent something over on kick

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I thought awards were special cards

Not sure what you mean, but basically I had to collect all four MLS USA icons by a certain time, having all four enabled me to get the award card. It started with Clint Dempsey, who I collect on kick. The first three I traded for pretty easily but the fourth was giving me a lot of trouble. For some reason the first three were over 700 count and the last one, that coqxxx4 was able to get me was just over 200 count. So essentially, only 60 people (including me) had all 4 of them in time and got the award.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Not sure what you mean, but basically I had to collect all four MLS USA icons by a certain time, having all four enabled me to get the award card. It started with Clint Dempsey, who I collect on kick. The first three I traded for pretty easily but the fourth was giving me a lot of trouble. For some reason the first three were over 700 count and the last one, that coqxxx4 was able to get me was just over 200 count. So essentially, only 60 people (including me) had all 4 of them in time and got the award.

I meant like if u get the set, I thought the award was an exclusive card

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
any idea when series 2 base gets released? Being relatively new to the game, I don't know the timing of how Topps does things from a major base series release schedule.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Ugh. I'm frustrated by an eBay buyer. Bought and paid for 2 cards about 5 days ago. I keep sending him messages asking for his username, but he doesn't send it. He sent one message with his Ebay username but doesn't correspond to the app. At this point I'm guessing it's someone who mistakenly bought and doesn't have the app. That's fine, but just say something so I can cancel the sale, refund and relist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Ugh. I'm frustrated by an eBay buyer. Bought and paid for 2 cards about 5 days ago. I keep sending him messages asking for his username, but he doesn't send it. He sent one message with his Ebay username but doesn't correspond to the app. At this point I'm guessing it's someone who mistakenly bought and doesn't have the app. That's fine, but just say something so I can cancel the sale, refund and relist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I've had that happen a couple of times when selling Huddle cards. The first time the buyer requested that I cancel the transaction. The second time the buyer was pretty cool about it and created an account so he could receive the card.

It's odd that your buyer has gone silent after paying for the cards though.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
For anyone interested, new Topps app alert, fresh off releasing the Walking Dead they just released Topps UFC Knockout, the ufc digital card collecting app, I just downloaded it, same name as all topps apps, Mr17Met

Members online