Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think I can count on one hand the number of times so far in Bunt 18 that I've seen two cards show up in Batter Up. Usually the second one is revealled after I walk off or strike out, but night I finally landed two.

View attachment 80769

I've only ever once seen three in one game, which was my best Batter Up game of the year, a complete game back in wave 1.

View attachment 80770

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You going for the award? I’m trying for this one now, of course, since it’s a Met

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey guys....what am I misssing....some players seem to know what sets/packs are going to drop daily....is it just a twitter post that triggers people or something else?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys....what am I misssing....some players seem to know what sets/packs are going to drop daily....is it just a twitter post that triggers people or something else?
Topps does post new releases on Facebook and Twitter. I see them on my Facebook feed but it often takes a day or two. I'm sure there are other online chat groups and such that post release dates.

I just discovered that Carlos Delgado is the latest "From the Vault" card, so of course I wanted them for my Jays collection. My home WiFi has been crappy lately, often losing connectivity, so when I'd try to buy a pack it'd freeze up. When I finally got a stable connection I noticed that I had "lost" over 20k coins. Turns out I did receive the three packs I had tried to buy, and when I went to my sheet to see what I got...
20180623_134305.jpeg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I take it noone is having bunt server issues?

I got a new smartphone with android OS, loaded BUNT 18 app and everytime I launch it, I get the BUNT18 screen and after about 60 seconds, a "bunt cannot connect to server" type error. BUNT18 still seems to works fine on my older smartphone that also had Android OS so I"ve been using that to do my daily login/prize wheel.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
There has been lots of griping in the Batter Up discussions about high strikeout rates and such. One guy, fumbles_rule or something like, regularly posts his un-success rates trying pull cards.

This evening Bunt presented me with a new way to lose. It tried to grab a screenshot while I could, but basically I started a round with a 1-1 count, pulled the usual ball-single-strike sequence, and got punched out! WTF?!?

(Tried to add the screen shot but keep getting the error message "You may not have permission to do this action." Huh?)

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This evening Bunt presented me with a new way to lose. It tried to grab a screenshot while I could, but basically I started a round with a 1-1 count, pulled the usual ball-single-strike sequence, and got punched out! WTF?!?

Did you download the latest update of BUNT? ;) Maybe it broke the Batter Up feature.

When I notified Topps bunt support about my bunt server no connection issue only when using wifi and not the cell tower data link, they pretty much gave me a 12 step list of things to do, which includes various cache clearing, BUNT uninstalling, BUNT reinstalling, make sure my Samsung Galaxy software is up to date (first thing I did when I activated my new phone about a week ago!), etc. I'm going to have to go through those steps and then report back to Topps that it didn't work. I do see there is a new Bunt update released about a day after I reported my wifi issue, so maybe they did find something and fixed it but I haven't launched Bunt from my new phone yet to try.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
II don't play the games, I just click on the prize wheel and spend my coins on some cards trying to get one of the inserts.. If I get one fine, I'm not going to pay for these..

:)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I spend most of my coins on Batter Up, but will try Prize Wheel when there's a 25k coin card available.

Been having lots of problems with Batter Up lately... again today I went directly from a 1-0 count to a 3-2 count. You can bet the next card I chose would have been a strike!Screenshot_20180801-131513_BUNT.jpeg

Members online