Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
OK [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I need more money for a set I'm building. I downloaded kick.(Anthony31684) and star wars (Anthony316) please let me know what u think I can sell or how to trade from one app to another

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
We bought our daughter an iPad for Christmas, so I'm curious to see if Bunt runs differently compared to on my Samsung GS5. For Bunt, Huddle, and Star Wars I often have the app freeze and an "Unfortunately Bunt/Huddle/Card Trader has stopped" message comes up.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If I were you I'd sign up, enter your codes, and start saving up coins for the 2016 stuff. You get 10,000 coins each day just for logging into the app. You don't even really have to do anything.

How is that done? I downloaded and installed the app last night, created my fan name.

The only way I see to add coins is to buy them or complete offers for varying amounts of coins. I logged into the app and my amount of coins didn't increase so I figure I have to do something to get the 10,000 or whatever coins by logging in and practically do nothing.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
How is that done? I downloaded and installed the app last night, created my fan name.

The only way I see to add coins is to buy them or complete offers for varying amounts of coins. I logged into the app and my amount of coins didn't increase so I figure I have to do something to get the 10,000 or whatever coins by logging in and practically do nothing.

I'm not sure why you're not getting coins. It's supposed to be 10,000 a day when you log in. When you open the app for the first time each day, a little notification should pop up saying you received the daily reward. Maybe since you just signed up last night it'll start tomorrow.

Also, there's a weekly reward of 50,000 if you log in every day for a week. I get it every Sunday.

Maybe you can email Bunt support and ask. Whenever I've had problems with not receiving coins, they're pretty good to rectify the issue (and sometimes give extra coins). I think it's [email protected]

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
OK [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I need more money for a set I'm building. I downloaded kick.(Anthony31684) and star wars (Anthony316) please let me know what u think I can sell or how to trade from one app to another

My bad, been super busy, I don't really know what sells, but as far as cross trading, I've found that Star Wars people want the vintage or wide vision that usually get released on Thursdays, case in point I just traded the last Star Wars vintage - the governor of the imperial outlands or something - for a 155 count Odell Beckham arcade on huddle. And most kick guys I've come across are looking for the "on forms". But like I said, I don't sell on eBay, so I'm not sure what actually sells for money. As far as cross trading goes, you have to be careful not to get scammed, but I'd propose a trade to you oh huddle, one of your inserts for one of my dupe whites, then propose something on SW for my insert and one of your dupe whites, and as long as we are both upstanding citizens, we
Both accept and you have your SW card and I have my huddle card

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My bad, been super busy, I don't really know what sells, but as far as cross trading, I've found that Star Wars people want the vintage or wide vision that usually get released on Thursdays, case in point I just traded the last Star Wars vintage - the governor of the imperial outlands or something - for a 155 count Odell Beckham arcade on huddle. And most kick guys I've come across are looking for the "on forms". But like I said, I don't sell on eBay, so I'm not sure what actually sells for money. As far as cross trading goes, you have to be careful not to get scammed, but I'd propose a trade to you oh huddle, one of your inserts for one of my dupe whites, then propose something on SW for my insert and one of your dupe whites, and as long as we are both upstanding citizens, we
Both accept and you have your SW card and I have my huddle card

Thank u sir. I got an autograph on kick this morning. Damn thing sells for three bucks smh

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Maybe since you just signed up last night it'll start tomorrow.

Also, there's a weekly reward of 50,000 if you log in every day for a week. I get it every Sunday.

that's what seems to have happened - my 10000 daily coin allocation started happening in day 2 of me logging in (instead of the night I downloaded the app and created my fan name).

As for the bunt cards, I had 3 cards worth 50,000 coins and 3 cards worth 1,000 coins, so I ended up with 153,000 in new coins over the last few days.

I have about 270,000 or so coins now so I think I might be looking good with those and new accumulations for daily login if those carry over to getting cards for the 2016 regular season.

as for the 2015 cards, they are good to look at but I assume they won't be playable for the 2016 season? I've been "buying" the zero coin amount packs from the store and they are all 2015 cards.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
as for the 2015 cards, they are good to look at but I assume they won't be playable for the 2016 season? I've been "buying" the zero coin amount packs from the store and they are all 2015 cards.

Right. Only 2016 cards will be playable next season, which is why a lot of players are just saving up for next year. Topps is doing it's best to get you to spend coins by issuing lots of new and useless inserts.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
And yet SWCT is 25000 and releases far fewer cards to chase. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online