Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I have some Triple Threads in my stash you might want. I spent 500,000 coins on Triple Threads yesterday. I have over 2 million free coins in my coin bank.

Fordman

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone gets the marathons from today on out, can I borrow them for the Mets award and then send them back to you after I get the weekly award? I already have the fans choice and the night and day...need the brave the elements and everything else the rest of the week...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If anyone gets the marathons from today on out, can I borrow them for the Mets award and then send them back to you after I get the weekly award? I already have the fans choice and the night and day...need the brave the elements and everything else the rest of the week...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Bunt19 out - SOS. Only works on mobile data, not on wifi data. Topps "customer service" is not much help as the obvious things (reboot phone, uninstall/reinstall BUNT) not solving the issue.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I’m actually not having any real issues with it

android or IOS? I wonder if the platform has something to do with it. I'm android and I only open up Bunt when I am at the doctor's office or away from home where I am on mobile data instead of my wi-fi.

I guess I could try it on my ipod touch 5th gen but probably wouldn't be able to install BUNT19 on it and could get a message like "your IOS version is unsupported and all we know how to do is write bloated apps for the newest OS's so we can't write something to support a wide range of devices still in use."

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
android or IOS? I wonder if the platform has something to do with it. I'm android and I only open up Bunt when I am at the doctor's office or away from home where I am on mobile data instead of my wi-fi.

I guess I could try it on my ipod touch 5th gen but probably wouldn't be able to install BUNT19 on it and could get a message like "your IOS version is unsupported and all we know how to do is write bloated apps for the newest OS's so we can't write something to support a wide range of devices still in use."

iOS, and yeah, you’re probably right...

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
New way to strike out in Batter Up. A strike gets "stuck" in the bottom spot and just stays there as you select cards... until you pick a strike. Then it counts, and you go directly from a no-strike count to a two strike count. And we all know what happens 99% of the time when you start a round with two strikes! Automatic K.Screenshot_20190416-181304_BUNT.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts