Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Ah, welcome iPhone users to the Bunt experience us Android users have been living through for a couple of months! You do get used to the flashiness of it, and learn to kind of zero in on what you want. They have tweaked a couple of thing to make it a bit better than it's initial release.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Ah, welcome iPhone users to the Bunt experience us Android users have been living through for a couple of months! You do get used to the flashiness of it, and learn to kind of zero in on what you want. They have tweaked a couple of thing to make it a bit better than it's initial release.

It still sucks a donkey's ass. What idiot programmed it? It's the biggest file size app on my android phone, it takes long to load when you launch it, it's slow when it's running like going from opening the free pack to going to the prize wheel takes a moment (it's not very fast) and I assume this
design was to cater to those with short attention spans or need flashes/shiny.

I'd like a no frills, basic version of the app - enough to open cards, get prize wheel and sometimes trade. I guess that's why I hate NFL Red Zone or MLB Tonight - I need to settle in and enjoy the sport, not go from clip to clip or "live" game to "live" game every 2 seconds.

joesoper

been on the bunt app since almost the beginning, must have been just before the 13 season cards released as only I didnt get many of the 12's. have watched this app progress over the years... gotta say I am not really impressed with what topps has done with it. used to be you could actually work on a player or even team collections fairly easily. now its hard to even keep track with the 13000 releases every couple of days. have to purchase diamonds for some packs. the whole thing is way to busy and time consuming anymore. I still go on there every day or two bank coins until i find a set that looks interesting but i'm not bothered too much if i miss a couple days. not like a couple years back when there was a chance you might miss something. Now, if your not on 24 7 you are sure to miss something. maybe im just losing patience as i get older..

I was kind of hoping Panini might come up with a baseball app like grid or dunk, have given up on that idea though as they have screwed up those apps as well.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I now have over 1 million coins. What should I get with them?

FordmanView attachment 82513

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I'm getting there myself and sometimes I'm tempted to buy some packs to try to pull something cool, but my spending this season has only been when there are Blue Jays cards issued. Since they suck this season they've fallen out of favor and don't get included in many sets. (Except for Josh "Mr DL" Donaldson.)
Screenshot_20180825-213134_BUNT.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts