Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Saw it this morning and still no "claim" button it appears

They just tweeted that they're working on the claim button

Busted a couple blasters so far. Open for trades! Got some orange and real Astros I think. Play around with it more after work (that's what she said)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well I just blew all my coins going after the Matz top prospect card.....didn't get it, but at least I got 2016 base....

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
So Android users can't use the app yet?

When I try to sign in it says it's only for iOS users only.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

When I try to sign in it says it's only for iOS users only.

Fordman

I've been able to use it on my GS5. It downloaded the update when I turned my phone on this morning.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I've been able to use it on my GS5. It downloaded the update when I turned my phone on this morning.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Did the uninstall reinstall restart phone. No luck. hope I can use it again. I have about 800,000 coins. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] relies on my base commons!

Fordman

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Claim buttons are working now in the bulletins. Pull down to refresher each claim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

I"m on Andrioid and using it just fine. I went to Google Play store and clicked the update button on the bunt item page, it downloaded installed and opened up just fine for me on my android cheap tablet.

as for "CLAIM" for other posters, try accessing it via the "Bulletin" section. That's how I was able to find and claim something (I think it was a teal card) that I was notified about after I opened a few 2016 bunt packs.

Members online

Latest posts