Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Can anyone spare a Padres Battery Card so i can get the weekly award?

And if anyone has a gold Cole relic and Freeman Team color sig I can borrow for the gold weekly award that would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I got the Padres batteries....

Can anyone let me borrow the gold Cole relic and Freeman team color sig? I’ll return them after the award with an extra

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Don't know if anyone has been playing Batter Up through the off-season, but there's a bit of uproar over the current Pro deck. Nobody has seen any cards since the wave started 9 days ago, and there has been lots of discussion in the feed about it. Topps customer service insisted that Batter Up is working fine, and players are just having "bad luck".

Now, mysteriously there are 100-coin Batter Up packs that contain Pro deck cards. Don't know how long these packs have been available, but I just found out about them today. Players who've know about them for a while have no doubt made some pretty good trades for Pro cards from their stockpiles.

What a mess!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Don't know if anyone has been playing Batter Up through the off-season, but there's a bit of uproar over the current Pro deck. Nobody has seen any cards since the wave started 9 days ago, and there has been lots of discussion in the feed about it. Topps customer service insisted that Batter Up is working fine, and players are just having "bad luck".

Now, mysteriously there are 100-coin Batter Up packs that contain Pro deck cards. Don't know how long these packs have been available, but I just found out about them today. Players who've know about them for a while have no doubt made some pretty good trades for Pro cards from their stockpiles.

What a mess!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I’ve been playing for that Syndergaard card but haven’t even sniffed a card since it came out, I was getting so pissed. Of course, I don’t see the 100 coin packs either tho...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I swore I'd never spend real money on digital cards, but I just bought out a portfolio of every Mark Grace Bunt card issued so far. Seemed like a good deal for $20, as I've seen lots of the "auto" cards sell for $4-$7 apiece.

I made a gallery of them on MarkGrace.com
http://www.markgrace.com/museum/toppsbunt.html

graceBUNT16.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I swore I'd never spend real money on digital cards, but I just bought out a portfolio of every Mark Grace Bunt card issued so far. Seemed like a good deal for $20, as I've seen lots of the "auto" cards sell for $4-$7 apiece.

I made a gallery of them on MarkGrace.com
http://www.markgrace.com/museum/toppsbunt.html

graceBUNT16.jpg

I screen shot all the Garvey cards. Now I own them same as if they were in my bunt collection, except I can't trade or sell them off. It's definitely a weird deal and could never spend real money on them myself, but people obviously do and much more than $20 from what I have seen.

Members online