Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Looks like I'm done wit Bunt again.
Software updated, now its requiring me to log in. Every single username/password combination gives me errors, and logging is using facebook, which I'm 99% sure is how I opened my account, also gives errors.
Awesome.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Software updated, now its requiring me to log in. Every single username/password combination gives me errors, and logging is using facebook, which I'm 99% sure is how I opened my account, also gives errors.
Awesome.

Have you tried all the logon options, even the ones you're sure you didn't sign up with? Same thing has happened to me and it turned out to be the one I was sure it wasn't.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Yeppers. Tried fan name, email address, FB credentials...nothing seems to work.
Sent them an email. See if they are any help

Have you tried all the logon options, even the ones you're sure you didn't sign up with? Same thing has happened to me and it turned out to be the one I was sure it wasn't.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Awesome.

Happened to me with a phone with 500,000 coins, they did Nada to help

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone buying Turkey Red packs? Edwin Encarnacion is the current player but I don't see the packs in the Store.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone buying Turkey Red packs? Edwin Encarnacion is the current player but I don't see the packs in the Store.

Find it in someone's collection, then click the box on the card that will take you to the pack...if that makes sense

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Find it in someone's collection, then click the box on the card that will take you to the pack...if that makes sense

Nvm, the whole pack store is broken, I tried to buy turkey red, it took my
Coins and gave me nothing, then my coins were back....bunt is going downhill super fast lately, a new glitch or issue constantly

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Dang, I didn't even think of that or consider that it was even possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Earlier today I saw the video clips on the Bunt Facebook page of Syndergard "signing" his personalized Bunt cards. I always assumed the Bunt signature cards just had the fascimile autograph scanned from the player's Topps contract or something, the way physical cards like Bowman used to have. Thor was actually signing and inscribing his digital cards on an iPad. I don't think this makes it any more like a "real" autograph though, because to me part of the attraction of autos is knowing that the player actually held and wrote on the thing that you now possess.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Earlier today I saw the video clips on the Bunt Facebook page of Syndergard "signing" his personalized Bunt cards. I always assumed the Bunt signature cards just had the fascimile autograph scanned from the player's Topps contract or something, the way physical cards like Bowman used to have. Thor was actually signing and inscribing his digital cards on an iPad. I don't think this makes it any more like a "real" autograph though, because to me part of the attraction of autos is knowing that the player actually held and wrote on the thing that you now possess.

Yep, although the personalized digital cards are cool, there are no comparison to real autos:

I got a sweet spot autographed ROMLB and my brother an ASG 2016 ROMLB under the logo.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man it's sad, was just looking through my friends list, there's so many dead accounts out there with some pretty good cards in them, and I'm sure there's a million more too, but I'm just talking about people from this thread from day 1

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Man it's sad, was just looking through my friends list, there's so many dead accounts out there with some pretty good cards in them, and I'm sure there's a million more too, but I'm just talking about people from this thread from day 1

Mine might as well be dead. I hate the changes they made to it for this year

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm trading away all my Huddle for Bunt. Planning to quit Huddle. 1-for-1 any Huddle card I have for any 2016 Bunt card I need, especially Blue Jays.
Huddle ID: RORYTATE
Bunt ID: OLERUD363

Members online

Latest posts