Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 UD Heroes group break idea.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
Could I just buy the Frank Thomas cards or would I have to purchase Oakland?

You would have to purchase the A's.

I will make a official thread either tonight or tomorrow with payment details and everything. The people that called teams in this thread will get first crack at that team. If they don't want it anymore it will be up for grabs. I need to adjust some prices and I think we will be set.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
How will you be splitting the cards with multiple players from different teams?
Thanks

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
rctdw said:
Thanks

I just realized I forgot to post that.

Casebuster did it where who ever paid first got at the top of the line. So they would get the first multi card if there team was on it. then they would go to the bottom. Now I'm not sure how we should work it if the person has lets say 2 of the 3 teams. Should they get the card since they are entitled to most of it or should the person ahead of them get it?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Matsuicollector said:
I'd take the yankees. PLEASE let me know if this goes through. I personally thought Casebreakers price of $125 for yankees was way to high and $70 seems a little more reasonable....I wouldn't call it a steal though... So, count me in.

Matsuicollector,

I put that price at $125 for me to buy as I wanted the Yankees from my break so no one would complain if I based the cards cheaper meaning more money to be paid by others...
Remember, Yankees are guaranteed 60 Yankee legacy cards, 1 legacy memorabilia cards
and 180+ base cards & inserts... 241 cards, I based it on 50¢ a card

I would take the Yankees for $100 in this break because I know the Yankees would get the most cards!! and would easily make that money back!!

So at $70 you are getting a "steal"
(This was the main reason I wanted to do Heroes Group Break and get the Yankees)

Paul

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
ryanhoward06 said:
rctdw said:
Thanks

I just realized I forgot to post that.

Casebuster did it where who ever paid first got at the top of the line. So they would get the first multi card if there team was on it. then they would go to the bottom. Now I'm not sure how we should work it if the person has lets say 2 of the 3 teams. Should they get the card since they are entitled to most of it or should the person ahead of them get it?

should go by the list as if everyone had 1 team...

Members online