Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Topps - 1974 on .....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
I have five or six monster boxes of Topps, from 1974 thru yesterday.

If you would like me to search for any set needs that you have, send me a list and I will gladly do so.

These cards are for trade or sale.
Bob

PM if I don't rely within a day or so.

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I'm sure I can find some. My cards go back to the sixties.
Do you want all Twins or just certain players, or certain
years? (I hate to pull cards after searching thru
them for a week only to find out that there's no trade).
Bob

Here are some of my cards: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/BobFranklinPFD/library/Baseball/Vintage?sort=4&page=12

My intention is to put together a Twins base Topps set run from 61 to present. Right now I have 80 thru 90 complete. Plus a bunch from 91 to current. I'm working on a trade for some current cards to fill holes. I have probably 80 or so cards from 61 to 79 so I'm missing a lot of them. I have some of the Killebrews, Carews, and all of the Olivia cards so my main focus would be commons I don't have from 61 to 79.

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
My intention is to put together a Twins base Topps set run from 61 to present. Right now I have 80 thru 90 complete. Plus a bunch from 91 to current. I'm working on a trade for some current cards to fill holes. I have probably 80 or so cards from 61 to 79 so I'm missing a lot of them. I have some of the Killebrews, Carews, and all of the Olivia cards so my main focus would be commons I don't have from 61 to 79.

Ok, I'll check thru my cards to see what I have, but don't hold your breath waiting - I'm far from
quick. Plus, Like I said earlier, I have 4 - 5 other guys ahead of you. Bear with me.
Bob

Members online

No members online now.