Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ELITE EXTRA 1 BOX BREAK ... 2 GOLD STATUS AUTOS /5 !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
Won a box on ebay for a little over 100... I have not busted Elite in a while and had the itch... Boy am I glad I did. Enjoy the scans!

elitevineyard.jpg

eliteculbersn.jpg

elitepatch.jpg

elitemattair.jpg

eliteaustin.jpg

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
soccerman034 said:
AMAZING pull on the A-jack. Should you decide to sell that, it will go for a ton.

I just may sell it, what do you think it could go for? Auction or BIN?

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Nice break, make sure you send an e-mail to the seller and let him know what you pulled, they will LOVE the feedback :mrgreen:

I'd prefer to hold the Austin Jackson, he should be called up next year, then you could easily double what you'll make now IMO. If I recall it right, the 1/1 sold to wasa for $1200? 2/2 for $800? So 1/5 will bring $450-500?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
That Austin Jackson Gold is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! :shock:

Keep or sell...you will be successful either way. Does anyone know how "valuable" it would be to send EEE autos to BGS considering they grade at a 9.5-10???

Alex

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I haven't posted this in a while, so I think Bania said it best:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

I agree with 95, hold that Jackson. If he has another good spring, the Yanks will almost have to keep him, which might almost double your price. NY fans tend to over-pay, especially when someone gets "hot".

Congrats on a H-U-G-E card!

Members online