Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Baseball Hall Of Fame

Who will make it in 2013

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frow

First of all congrats to Ron Santo and Barry Larkin as they are inducted into Cooperstown this Sunday. With one year ending it times to think about next year and who will be voted in. Given that the BBWAA hasn't failed to push anyone through since 1996 and even though the Veterans Comitte was quiet for quite some time (to the point where people questioned their very existance for a time) they've been faithful since 2008.

This is going to be a huge year with many of the players that are the face of the Steroids Era coming up to the plate, and not to mention each having their own huge threads, the question is will they or won't they make it.

Below is a list of the projected ballot for the BBWAA, who are your up to 10 and will the Veterans keep up with their pace of inducting someone again this coming year?
http://www.baseball-reference.com/awards/hof_2013.shtml

1,Jack Morris
2,Jeff Bagwell
3,Lee Smith
4,Tim Raines
5,Alan Trammell
6,Edgar Martinez
7,Fred McGriff
8,Larry Walker
9,Mark McGwire
10,Don Mattingly
11,Dale Murphy
12,Rafael Palmeiro
13,Bernie Williams
14,Barry Bonds
15,Roger Clemens
16,Mike Piazza
17,Sammy Sosa
18,Curt Schilling
19,Craig Biggio
20,Jose Mesa
21,Roberto Hernandez
22,Kenny Lofton
23,David Wells
24,Steve Finley
25,Mike Stanton
26,Shawn Green
27,Bob Wickman
28,Julio Franco
29,Sandy Alomar
30,Jeff Cirillo
31,Mike Myers
32,Tony Batista
33,Ryan Klesko
34,Royce Clayton
35,Jeff Conine
36,Steve Kline
37,Aaron Sele
38,Preston Wilson
39,Reggie Sanders
40,Woody Williams
41,Damian Miller
42,Antonio Alfonseca
43,Mike Lieberthal
44,Jaret Wright
45,Todd Walker

Last edited:

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
How is Mcgriff not in yet!? What a joke. Bags, Biggio, Smith and Piazza should be in too.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
I was never a Yankees fan but after his first four-five full seasons I would have thought Donnie Baseball was a lock. I just looked at his stats which are good but man he regressed.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Biggio &Piazza have the best chance. They represent baseball well during the PED era so the good guy + stat help the writer voting them.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Piazza would be my choice for the recently retired. I'm really hoping Dale Murphy gets in. I want Raines to get in as well, but Murphy needs to be there. JMO.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Poor Morris was getting so close and now all of the big boys are coming. I think there will be three that get in in 2013. I think Piazza is the only lock, even though Biggio is a lock to get in, not sure he'll get in 2013.

Does Schilling's business woes hurt his chances for 1st ballot? He's going to get in within 3 years for sure.

If I had a vote, my ballot would be stuffed:

2,Jeff Bagwell
5,Alan Trammell
9,Mark McGwire
12,Rafael Palmeiro
14,Barry Bonds
15,Roger Clemens
16,Mike Piazza
17,Sammy Sosa
18,Curt Schilling
19,Craig Biggio

Members online