Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box if 2012 Tier one . Hits a Bat knob 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
Tried one box and got this bad boy

Will be for sale once I figure out a price for it. Any price help would be much appreciated as I just into baseball

q4-2.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Hit on the Ozzie, one of the best hits of the Product (Bat Knob end). Not sure why you would sell unless you were looking to pull something different from your box or you dont collect hall of famers. With that being said, being that you are only into to it with a box I would put it on ebay and start it at .99 and let it fly. You win no matter what! I can see it going in the 400-650 Range. Again nice pull.

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
Nice Hit on the Ozzie, one of the best hits of the Product (Bat Knob end). Not sure why you would sell unless you were looking to pull something different from your box or you dont collect hall of famers. With that being said, being that you are only into to it with a box I would put it on ebay and start it at .99 and let it fly. You win no matter what! I can see it going in the 400-650 Range. Again nice pull.

Im looking to sell it because Im not a fan of this subset. Doesnt really impess me. I cracked tier 1 looking for a Darvish or Harper auto. I new to baseball and want to focus on young prospects moreso than legends. Also, someone else can enjoy it more in their pc than I would.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts