Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garza for Zach Lee trade rumor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/...p.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

I haven't been able to follow my Dodgers as close as I would like to this year, but why are they shopping Lee so much? He was rumored in the Carlos Lee deal and now he is being kicked around for Garza. I don't think that much of Garza so maybe I am a little biased.

Why would they give up that high of a prospect for him? Has Lee stock fallen? There has to be more to the story that what I realize.

Anyone have an idea as to why Zach Lee is so expendable now?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/...p.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

I haven't been able to follow my Dodgers as close as I would like to this year, but why are they shopping Lee so much? He was rumored in the Carlos Lee deal and now he is being kicked around for Garza. I don't think that much of Garza so maybe I am a little biased.

Why would they give up that high of a prospect for him? Has Lee stock fallen? There has to be more to the story that what I realize.

Anyone have an idea as to why Zach Lee is so expendable now?

It may be not what they want to do. But if they are going to get Pitching for the playoff push. Then they will have to dangle the fruit out for all to see.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Zach Lee's stock has dropped considerably.......Dodgers need
a starter bad as you never know with Billingsly is a he a #2 or a #8. Dodgers have a shot in the West, and need this move. Dempster would have been the choice, but the Dodgers don't have the prospects.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
Zach Lee's stock has dropped considerably.......Dodgers need
a starter bad as you never know with Billingsly is a he a #2 or a #8. Dodgers have a shot in the West, and need this move. Dempster would have been the choice, but the Dodgers don't have the prospects.

Exactly... Lee is the best of a bad lot. Farm system is poopy.

Members online