Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here's a new one, Ebay related

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
If he is actually the reason DLP lost their license, I am going to stab him in the face with a soldering iron. I love DLP products. Unless the things he says is completely true, then I might change my tune.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
If he is actually the reason DLP lost their license, I am going to stab him in the face with a soldering iron. I love DLP products. Unless the things he says is completely true, then I might change my tune.

It's partially true. DLP did buy some stuff that ended up being fake, but they did a good job of keeping it quiet.

You think that's bad, wait till all this **** with JO sports comes forth.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Correct. I bought cardcop.org which is the one that James used. I also bought several other cardcop related domains at that time, all for far less (about $100 or so) than the $ he was begging from people via email to keep his site up. All he had to do was pay $10 or so to park the domain for the year, and everything would have been fine, but oh well. I let the registrations on the other domains lapse after a few years, and now only own the cardcop.org domain, which I use for my image hosting, like so:

http://cardcop.org/sean_collection/Carlos_Gonzalez_Collection/

Whoever is selling of the other domains must have bought them after I sold, or who knows, maybe they had them before then. In any case, I have no association to them.

Sean bought cardcop.org, which was the site that James previously used.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
It's partially true. DLP did buy some stuff that ended up being fake, but they did a good job of keeping it quiet.

You think that's bad, wait till all this **** with JO sports comes forth.

Interesting, I haven't heard about the fake stuff. Who is jo sports and what **** are they in? Anybody got the scoop in a nutshell?

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
I had to look at my old sales as I knew that screen name. He bought 4 or 5 A&G minis from me @ $.99 w/ combined shipping. I remembered that screen name because in his paypal was a message on how to pack and ship the cards!! I guess I got lucky he left pos feedback. Now blocked!!

Thanks for heads-up.

Adam

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
That guy is a trip. I'm not sure if it was under a different eBay ID, but he was selling a Mariano Rivera card a while back that was CLEARLY backdoored from Donruss. I asked him a question about the card, I forget what I said exactly that offended him, but he sent me a cliff-note length tantrum and blocked me.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
That guy is a trip. I'm not sure if it was under a different eBay ID, but he was selling a Mariano Rivera card a while back that was CLEARLY backdoored from Donruss. I asked him a question about the card, I forget what I said exactly that offended him, but he sent me a cliff-note length tantrum and blocked me.

Yeah the guy can sell a card and mail but he can't get to the PO to mail me back my Rip card.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
this is from his Myspace account
and the note at the bottom of this says

Note the serial number 9/11 and it is a 2001 card. he say he pulled from a pack.
l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
why would you post a pic of his wife?

I'm gonna delete that. No matter what you think about guy bringing anyone else into the argument is wrong.
I don't understand what is wrong Chris. I only posted it to show you what was married to him at one time, and nothing more. But I can see why you may think it was not relevant to the topic at hand.

Members online

Latest posts