Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Happy to report that after going through a large, large pile of 98 teks I randomly came across one of the Chippers I need for my set! First progress in over a year. Down to 4.

SET 1: Missing 83, 73, 43, 20

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Out of the blue this popped up on COMC when someone was listing random graded stuff. I hit BUY as fast as possible!

Pattern 69

attachment.php

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So close to one of my two remaining Diffractor needs this morning. I was doing some searches on COMC for modern cards and didn't bother going through my 90s search when I saw a bunch of junk Score. Later on I go through a few pages and there it is - someone had scooped up a Mark Grace to flip. Made a fair offer to pay off the quick flip and got gouged instead. Sad Saturday LOL

I just need Sosa and Grace.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
So close to one of my two remaining Diffractor needs this morning. I was doing some searches on COMC for modern cards and didn't bother going through my 90s search when I saw a bunch of junk Score. Later on I go through a few pages and there it is - someone had scooped up a Mark Grace to flip. Made a fair offer to pay off the quick flip and got gouged instead. Sad Saturday LOL

I just need Sosa and Grace.

Good luck getting those two. I just had a low ball offer AND they wanted free shipping happy saturday

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Still looking for Alomar card #67, patterns 1, 5, 11, 13, 23, 34, 36, 41, 52, 63, 70, 82, 83. Lemme know if you have any, will pay $10 shipped for each. Thanks -

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts