User Tag List

Page 241 of 312 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4679

Thread: The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

  1. #3601
    Junior Member Juanlasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    North east Pa
    Posts
    398
     juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Welcome to the boards... Good luck in the quest. You have quite a few diffractors compared to some. Did you complete the base 90?

    Ryan
    Thanks for the welcome... Yes, I completed the base set in 2010(I paid $30 for the last pattern I needed)

    Kevin

  2. #3602
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hendersonville, Tn.
    Posts
    3,094
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanlasttime View Post
    Hello guys, I'm new here as this is my first post... I'm Kevin and I'm a Juan Gonzalez collector... I'm interested in buying any Juan diffractor that I don't have(I got 25 of the 90)... Please let me know if any of you have extras that you would like to sell... Thanks
    Kevin- Welcome to the FCB board. Good luck with your Juan Gonzalez collection.

  3. #3603
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Picked up a Pattern 38, Derek Jeter Diffractor on COMC. If any of you need this one and would like first dibs, let me know.

  4. #3604
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,184
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanlasttime View Post
    Thanks for the welcome... Yes, I completed the base set in 2010(I paid $30 for the last pattern I needed)

    Kevin
    If you have any dupe Juan Gonzalez base cards of patterns # 1 and # 60 I would be willing to pay high Beckett for any and all you have.

    Regarding 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors my only two Juan Gonzalez diffractors are patterns # 64 and 75 but are not for sale as they are in Diffractor sets (one completed and one with 14 to go)

    My Gonzalez dupe patterns if you are working on another set are
    Juan Gonzalez Card # 60 Pat # 10,35,42,47,50,62,63,70,71,87(2)

    I trade and sell at high Beckett
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  5. #3605
    Junior Member Juanlasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    North east Pa
    Posts
    398
     juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    If you have any dupe Juan Gonzalez base cards of patterns # 1 and # 60 I would be willing to pay high Beckett for any and all you have.

    Regarding 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors my only two Juan Gonzalez diffractors are patterns # 64 and 75 but are not for sale as they are in Diffractor sets (one completed and one with 14 to go)

    My Gonzalez dupe patterns if you are working on another set are
    Juan Gonzalez Card # 60 Pat # 10,35,42,47,50,62,63,70,71,87(2)

    I trade and sell at high Beckett
    I could use both of those diffractor patterns... I do have one dupe diffractor(not sure of pattern number off hand)... If and when you decide to sell those patterns, I'll pay $100 each...

    I don't have extra regular Turks of patterns 1 or 60... As a matter of fact my last one to complete the reg 90 card set was pattern 60...

    Kevin

  6. #3606
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,213
     corockies
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanlasttime View Post
    I could use both of those diffractor patterns... I do have one dupe diffractor(not sure of pattern number off hand)... If and when you decide to sell those patterns, I'll pay $100 each...

    I don't have extra regular Turks of patterns 1 or 60... As a matter of fact my last one to complete the reg 90 card set was pattern 60...

    Kevin
    I'm sorry, but high beckett for Juan Gonzalez diffractors is not $100. You are overselling yourself, please be more thrifty.

    This response is a long running joke here, please take no offense. Welcome to the boards!

  7. #3607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hendersonville, Tn.
    Posts
    3,094
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for Tek collectors!

  8. #3608
    Junior Member Juanlasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    North east Pa
    Posts
    398
     juanlasttime
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm buying any Juan Gonzalez diffractor I need for $100 each...

  9. #3609
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Deerfield, Mass.
    Posts
    259
     rinkrat3814
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MetalAndy

    Andy, Check your PM

    Rich

  10. #3610
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,230
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

  11. #3611
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    206
     tooly22
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    George, I have pattern 79...I've been listing all my leftover singles on ebay and Lankford was the last card in the pile! Only other patttern I had of his was 3. Send me an email to tooly22@comcast.net or find me on ebay at tooly22 and just send me your address and its on the way. I dont say much on these boards but have been here for 3 or 4 years, and see what you do for other collectors and would like to in some small way say thank you for what you continue to do for our hobby.


  12. #3612
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,873
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tooly22 View Post
    George, I have pattern 79...I've been listing all my leftover singles on ebay and Lankford was the last card in the pile! Only other patttern I had of his was 3. Send me an email to tooly22@comcast.net or find me on ebay at tooly22 and just send me your address and its on the way. I dont say much on these boards but have been here for 3 or 4 years, and see what you do for other collectors and would like to in some small way say thank you for what you continue to do for our hobby.
    Sweet gesture!

    Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  13. #3613
    Senior Member George_Calfas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Urbana
    Posts
    36,230
     rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tooly22 View Post
    George, I have pattern 79...I've been listing all my leftover singles on ebay and Lankford was the last card in the pile! Only other patttern I had of his was 3. Send me an email to tooly22@comcast.net or find me on ebay at tooly22 and just send me your address and its on the way. I dont say much on these boards but have been here for 3 or 4 years, and see what you do for other collectors and would like to in some small way say thank you for what you continue to do for our hobby.
    Much Mahalo!

  14. #3614
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    206
     tooly22
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are very welcome. The card will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by George_Calfas View Post
    Much Mahalo!

  15. #3615
    Member Will Style 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    929
     Watcher033
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making a Push for my last 4 Brady Anderson Patterns. I'm down to 39, 54, 62, and 83. I have the following extras available for trade or sale to help others.

    11 Eric Karros Pattern 26
    16 Brady Anderson Patterns 4,26,30,33,40,41,42,46,47,51,57 x2, 60,65,70,72,73,77,80
    58 Tony Clark Pattern 62
    72 Tim Salmon Pattern 69
    Will Style 13
    Brady Anderson Collector currently 932/1245 75%

    www.comc.com/Users/Watcher033

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •