Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garoc

Dec 24, 2023
Cleveland
Since I sent the private message in Facebook I also found a spare 1998 Topps Tek McGwire card#13 pat#13 along with 2 diffractors Sheffield card#29 pat#1 and Bagwell card#34 pat#1. Not sure if you received PM in Facebook but let me know if you are interested in trading for any of these or from the attachments I sent. Thanks, Garrett

Garoc

Dec 24, 2023
Cleveland
Since I sent the private message in Facebook I also found a spare 1998 Topps Tek McGwire card#13 pat#13 along with 2 diffractors Sheffield card#29 pat#1 and Bagwell card#34 pat#1. Not sure if you received PM in Facebook but let me know if you are interested in trading for any of these or from the attachments I sent. Thanks, Garrett
Sorry this post is to Carl Tompkins off of his recent needs/want list. Garrett

Garoc

Dec 24, 2023
Cleveland
Carl, Another member brought to my attention that I incorrectly listed the 98 Tek Bagwell on my picture list I sent you was marked refractor. It was my mistake and my attention to detail was lacking. It is a diffractor card that I found in my 4 son’s collection that was on your want/needs list. Sorry for the mistake. Thanks again, Garrett

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I did not see the facebook post or must have missed it. I just looked at your lists an if I understand the first one is your Want List. The only dupe I have I think is a Manny Ramirez 66 pat# 1 . Regarding the 2nd and 3rd list I could use a 13 pat# 13 (Mark McGwire) for a Same card Same pattern # set that has 75/90 so far). I also see some that might be condition upgrades from a very short list of 15 I am trying to upgrade. Mine in completed 8100 card Master set arent in bad condition but I was a stickler for having cards that were close to mint in my set. Bagwell is card # 74 not 34. Ifo it is a diffractor I can use one for 2nd mixed card Diffractor set that has 14 cards to go,

Anyway what are you looking to do. I have to verify I still have the 66 pat # 1 card in the dupe box. Are you looking to sell the one on those two lists. Email me at [email protected].. I am Carl T in Houston

Members online

Latest posts