User Tag List

Page 292 of 298 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4469

Thread: The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

  1. #4366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,125
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthomas1000 View Post
    What's going on guys! I just recently decided that I was insane and decided to attempt in building the entire "base" set of 1998 tek. Upon searching through a stack i recently purchased i noticed that the 2 Raul Modesi cards were both preproduction versions. Of which I had never heard. After a but of research it lead me here. Was curious what they may or may not be worth if I was to let them go. Awesome thread by the way!
    I'm way less knowledgeable about the preproduction ones, one of these guys can probably give you more info that you'd ever want. If your looking to move any Craig Biggios let me know, I'll buy ones I don't have, market is stale right now.

  2. #4367
    Member banjar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, Colorado
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that is a genuine measure of insanity! Along the way if you have extra Robbie Alomars please let me know. I am glad to buy whichever ones I'm missing from you...
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

  3. #4368
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthomas1000 View Post
    What's going on guys! I just recently decided that I was insane and decided to attempt in building the entire "base" set of 1998 tek. Upon searching through a stack i recently purchased i noticed that the 2 Raul Modesi cards were both preproduction versions. Of which I had never heard. After a but of research it lead me here. Was curious what they may or may not be worth if I was to let them go. Awesome thread by the way!
    Shouldn't be that hard for a 90 card mixed set but probably will be a bit expensive... I have 1400+ 98 TEK dupes. Do you have list of what you DO Have by card # pattern # and email me at togatx@aol.com I finished all 8100 14 years ago but still pick up Same Card # pattern # and Patten# 1 98 TEK from time to time for several 90 card sets of those I'm passively building as well as about 20 or so 98 TEK cards Id like to upgrade the condition of

    McGwire Card # 13 Pat # 13
    Clemens Card # 21 Pat # 21
    Dunwoody Card # 36 Pat 36
    Ripken Card # 51 Pat # 51
    Konerko Card # 63 Pat # 63
    Mussina Card # 80 Pat # 35
    Lankford Card # 90 Pat # 90 ------------------(need 2)

    My 1998 TEK Condition Upgrade Want List (MUST BE MINT)

    Ivan Rodriguez...Card # 5 Pat # 47
    Dante Bichette….Card # 8 Pat # 36
    Derek Jeter........Card # 14 Pat # 44
    Brady Anderson..Card # 16 Pat # 34
    David Justice......Card # 18 Pat # 25
    Chipper Jones......Card # 19 Pat # 28
    Tino Martinez.......Card # 25 Pat # 38
    Curt Schilling........Card # 32 Pat # 7
    Todd Dunwoody...Card # 36 Pat # 36
    Paul O' Neill..........Card # 37 Pat # 24
    Randy Johnson......Card # 39 Pat #s 11,21,27
    Albert Belle...........Card # 47 Pat # 36
    Jeromy Burnitz......Card # 48 Pat # 36
    Ellis Burks.............Card # 53 Pat # 25
    Paul Konerko........Card # 63 Pat # 8
    Knoblauch............Card # 70 Pat # 36
    Kevin Brown.........Card # 71 Pat # 36
    Jeff Bagwell..........Card # 74 Pat # 78




    I dont think the Mondesi Pre-production cards are worth more than a buck or two at most. Not many people are chasing them and the ones that were have already completed their sets I believe. What are the pattern#s of those Mondesis?
    Last edited by togaman; 04-08-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

  4. #4369
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I'm way less knowledgeable about the preproduction ones, one of these guys can probably give you more info that you'd ever want. If your looking to move any Craig Biggios let me know, I'll buy ones I don't have, market is stale right now.
    What patterns are you in need of?

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  5. #4370
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    Shouldn't be that hard for a 90 card mixed set but probably will be a bit expensive... I have 1400+ 98 TEK dupes. Do you have list of what you DO Have by card # pattern # and email me at togatx@aol.com I finished all 8100 14 years ago but still pick up Same Card # pattern # and Patten# 1 98 TEK from time to time for several 90 card sets of those I'm passively building as well as about 20 or so 98 TEK cards Id like to upgrade the condition of

    McGwire Card # 13 Pat # 13
    Clemens Card # 21 Pat # 21
    Dunwoody Card # 36 Pat 36
    Ripken Card # 51 Pat # 51
    Konerko Card # 63 Pat # 63
    Mussina Card # 80 Pat # 35
    Lankford Card # 90 Pat # 90 ------------------(need 2)

    My 1998 TEK Condition Upgrade Want List (MUST BE MINT)

    Ivan Rodriguez...Card # 5 Pat # 47
    Dante Bichette….Card # 8 Pat # 36
    Derek Jeter........Card # 14 Pat # 44
    Brady Anderson..Card # 16 Pat # 34
    David Justice......Card # 18 Pat # 25
    Chipper Jones......Card # 19 Pat # 28
    Tino Martinez.......Card # 25 Pat # 38
    Curt Schilling........Card # 32 Pat # 7
    Todd Dunwoody...Card # 36 Pat # 36
    Paul O' Neill..........Card # 37 Pat # 24
    Randy Johnson......Card # 39 Pat #s 11,21,27
    Albert Belle...........Card # 47 Pat # 36
    Jeromy Burnitz......Card # 48 Pat # 36
    Ellis Burks.............Card # 53 Pat # 25
    Paul Konerko........Card # 63 Pat # 8
    Knoblauch............Card # 70 Pat # 36
    Kevin Brown.........Card # 71 Pat # 36
    Jeff Bagwell..........Card # 74 Pat # 78




    I dont think the Mondesi Pre-production cards are worth more than a buck or two at most. Not many people are chasing them and the one that were have already completed their sets I believe. What are the pattern#s of those Mondesis?
    87 and 10
    I'm WAY off from the 8100 total. It's more of less something I cam build while waiting around on Frank cards I need. Lol Not rich and most all of his cards that are out there now that I need it takes a second mortgage on my house to be able to afford. So I decided to start building a couple sets to appease my addiction to buying and building. Not trying to spend alot and not avidly searching either but still enjoying the hunt. I have like 200ish with another 60 coming this week.

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  6. #4371
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Yes, that is a genuine measure of insanity! Along the way if you have extra Robbie Alomars please let me know. I am glad to buy whichever ones I'm missing from you...
    Let me know which matters you need and ill keep an eye out for ya

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  7. #4372
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthomas1000 View Post
    Let me know which matters you need and ill keep an eye out for ya

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Patterns not matters lol

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  8. #4373
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    566
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send me a PM. I have extra Frank Tek cards so let me know what’s on your list.

    Thanks

  9. #4374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,125
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthomas1000 View Post
    What patterns are you in need of?

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    PM sent

  10. #4375
    Member banjar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, Colorado
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you kindly. I'm missing these Alomars:

    1,5,11,13,23,34,36,41,52,63,70,82,83

    Quote Originally Posted by fthomas1000 View Post
    Let me know which matters you need and ill keep an eye out for ya

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

  11. #4376
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian26 View Post
    Send me a PM. I have extra Frank Tek cards so let me know what’s on your list.

    Thanks
    Frank is the only one im complete on but when doubles come up I'll hit ya up

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  12. #4377
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    11,064
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for bernie williams patterns 77 and 86

  13. #4378
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey12508 View Post
    Looking for bernie williams patterns 77 and 86
    I'll keep a look out

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  14. #4379
    Senior Member joey12508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    11,064
     joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fthomas1000 View Post
    I'll keep a look out

    Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Thanks

  15. #4380
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    391
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    Heck, I wouldn't have one if it wasn't for you. Still just need one Sosa and my set is complete!
    In case you did not see my PM, I have access to 5 patterns on your Griffey want list:

    10 23 27 53 72

    Let me know if you're interested.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •