User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The One and Only Steelers Super Colector!
    Posts
    1,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    Little Fun this Am doing a 3 box break I am to just go over the high lights
    2-2008 Topps Chrome
    1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    First up was the 07 BC
    Box Topper
    Johnny Lee Higgins
    RCs
    AP
    Refs
    L.Coles
    Jones-Drew
    R. Brown
    Alex Smith
    Au-Brian Leonard Blue Ref #/75

    Topps Chrome
    Box Toppers Curtis Lofton and Marc Bulger
    Red Ref Terrell Thomas
    Bronze Ref Brandon Marshall
    Rookie AU’s Keenan Burton and Marcus Griffin
    Refs MENDENHALL
    And a huge stack on inserts!

    Overall a normal break
    Most for trade
    I will post scans later in the day

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    any of the cards up for trade?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The One and Only Steelers Super Colector!
    Posts
    1,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by mwashuc06
    any of the cards up for trade?
    I need to sort the RC's out
    I will list those later
    only card for trade in the Mendenhall thats PC

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by madman1978
    Quote Originally Posted by mwashuc06
    any of the cards up for trade?
    I need to sort the RC's out
    I will list those later
    only card for trade in the Mendenhall thats PC
    sounds good, I already have Mendenhall. Want me to PM you what I need.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The One and Only Steelers Super Colector!
    Posts
    1,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by mwashuc06
    Quote Originally Posted by madman1978
    Quote Originally Posted by mwashuc06
    any of the cards up for trade?
    I need to sort the RC's out
    I will list those later
    only card for trade in the Mendenhall thats PC
    sounds good, I already have Mendenhall. Want me to PM you what I need.
    Sounds cool either way
    the Mendenhall is a Ref anyway I need the base for a set lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by madman1978
    Quote Originally Posted by mwashuc06
    Quote Originally Posted by madman1978
    Quote Originally Posted by mwashuc06
    any of the cards up for trade?
    I need to sort the RC's out
    I will list those later
    only card for trade in the Mendenhall thats PC
    sounds good, I already have Mendenhall. Want me to PM you what I need.
    Sounds cool either way
    the Mendenhall is a Ref anyway I need the base for a set lol
    Yeah i'm trying to get the set as well. Need any Jonathan Stewart rookies?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago- White Sox Fan
    Posts
    4,145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    nice break!. any donald lee?!
    Boston College Class of 2014
    Carroll School of Management

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The One and Only Steelers Super Colector!
    Posts
    1,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 3 Box Break 2-2008 Toppc Chrome and 1-2007 Bowman Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by sethyarkony
    nice break!. any donald lee?!
    Sorry none

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •