Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Leaf Basketball Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
First off, thanks for the tamper proof sticker, hopefully that eliminates the steal the autos and return the box problem some people had.
Also, it was nice to see the auto cards came in holders.
I wasn't all excited about the base cards, the card stock seems flimsy. Also, I wish there were inserts inserted into the packs. Once you got the 2 autos as box toppers, there was really nothing else to look forward too, very similar to the Sage blaster boxes. I would have liked to pull a legend auto, but who wouldn't?
My two hits were Yancy Gates and Edwin Ubiles autos
491E58F1-6CC2-4B7B-B59B-0034C917E740-3434-00000561BECD2C73.jpg

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
As you can imagine, it is VERY hard to hit a 19.99 retail (knowing that Walmart pays substantially less)...
We have a choice of 1 auto and 24 pt stock or 2 autos and 16pt stock...

What do you guys think?
BG

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Seems like a very cool package!

Too bad my local walmarts & Targets get bought out the second anything good hits the shelf...

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
As you can imagine, it is VERY hard to hit a 19.99 retail (knowing that Walmart pays substantially less)...
We have a choice of 1 auto and 24 pt stock or 2 autos and 16pt stock...

What do you guys think?
BG

If that is the only two options then 2 autos are the way to go. Like I said before though, I would really like some inserts in the packs, there is nothing to look forward to in these packs. And after I did some research on my two autos, I can't tell to how bummed I am that these are the types of autos you can pull. I'm sure there are some nice hits, but a career D League Player and a thug who served a 6 game suspension for a cheap shot and who is signing with a Lithuanian team is pretty weak.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I dont disagree on inserts.. Ill check into that...

Gates was widely considered a borderline late 2nd rounder... Obviously, we did these deals before the draft and have to guess ...

Ubiles was d-League player of the year and I am confident he'll make a squad...

You are right though that there are some real nice autos possible for such a low price point item... BG

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
How frequent will the legends autos fall in these blasters? If all the base cards have auto variations I may buy more at $10 per auto. Russell, Magic, Pippen, & Rodman were just a few I remember. Also, how do you go about putting these in order with the odd set numbers on the back?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I'll make sure a checklist is put up ASAP...

The legends autos are short printed to various quantities.... They are tough pulls, but good pulls...
BG

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Kudos on the Robbie Hummel inclusion! Does he have autos in this product? Autos in the hobby basketball release? THanks!

Latest posts