Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
The answer is yes.... However, our incredibly low print runs make foil overwrap an exceptionally high cost..
We always try to balance people's desire for base cards with the value they expect/want in hits...

Good test case:
Leaf originals wrestling

A) 24 packs with 3 autos per box
Or
B) 1 box with 5 autos

Our cost is approximately the same... Which would you want?

BG

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
As crazy as it sounds, and maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather have the 24 packs and three autos. For me part of the joy of boxes is the simple act of opening up packs and seeing what you get. Tell you the truth I tend to stay away from one pack boxes. For one it's too much a gamble and the fun is over too quick. It's probably just psychological but base cards make me feel like I'm getting more for my money. Plus I enjoy putting sets together, especially if I like the design and content of the cards. I also really like getting numbered parallels, inserts or variations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
As crazy as it sounds, and maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather have the 24 packs and three autos. For me part of the joy of boxes is the simple act of opening up packs and seeing what you get. Tell you the truth I tend to stay away from one pack boxes. For one it's too much a gamble and the fun is over too quick. It's probably just psychological but base cards make me feel like I'm getting more for my money. Plus I enjoy putting sets together, especially if I like the design and content of the cards. I also really like getting numbered parallels, inserts or variations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

I also would MUCH prefer 24 packs with 3 autos. For me, opening a box is an experience and the anticipation of "is this THE pack" is what adds to that. I'm going on 28 years of active collecting and it all started with the wax pack. I would LOVE if Leaf would have a 24 pack/3 auto configuration with an unmarked "hot box" falling at 1 per case or so. It would be just a nice change for Leaf...otherwise a lot of the experience is lost.

Members online

Latest posts