User Tag List

Thread: New to the board - collecting hockey and Penn State

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the board - collecting hockey and Penn State

Hey all - just getting back to collecting after years of not collecting and also losing my collection dating back to 1989. I collect hockey sets, Penguins, and all Penn Staters (preferably in college uniforms but RC's if not) of any sport.

And go ahead. Take a shot on the Penn State collecting. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how I can be horrified at what Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of doing but also enjoy the sports programs of my Alma Mater, but I have heard it all.

Thanks!

hertz27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campbelltc View Post
    Hey all - just getting back to collecting after years of not collecting and also losing my collection dating back to 1989. I collect hockey sets, Penguins, and all Penn Staters (preferably in college uniforms but RC's if not) of any sport.

And go ahead. Take a shot on the Penn State collecting. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how I can be horrified at what Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of doing but also enjoy the sports programs of my Alma Mater, but I have heard it all.

Thanks!

Dude.......r-e-l-a-x. I think it's safe to say you can collect whoever you want no matter what. I live near PSU and hear about this stuff 24/7 and I'm a Notre Dame fan. But I am excited that PSU has moved into division one hockey!
    Saving the hobby world for younger generations to come by beating up all of the pack searchers out there in this crazy world! Pack searchers shall learn to FEAR ME!

Here's what I collect: NY GIANTS (Rodney Hampton), NY METS (Howard Johnson & David Wright), NY RANGERS, Toronto Blue Jays (Adam Lind), and the Pittsburgh Pirates (my son loves them.....especially Evan Meek who chatted up a storm with him).

knox-deals
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Sandusky in our state, not our showers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome

I have a 2009 Topps Magic Paul Puz Auto.. in Penn St Uni..

Whatcha got for football tradebait?