Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Boxscore Bingo Contest: All Bingos Claimed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
FIELD/CARDS

Arizona Cardinals - Mike Fournier
Atlanta Falcons - Anthony K.
Baltimore Ravens - RZimm11
Buffalo Bills - t3dudek
Carolina Panthers - thefatguy
Chicago Bears - gonzagacubs
Cincinnati Bengals - muskiesfan
Cleveland Browns - frazzles
Dallas Cowboys - Card Magnet
Denver Broncos - RITM
Detroit Lions - JEBJJA
Green Bay Packers - osappy1
Houston Texans - gt2590
Indianapolis Colts - goldenegg1
Jacksonville Jaguars - P_Manning 18
Kansas City Chiefs - ktho540
Miami Dolphins - Johnny G
Minnesota Vikings - 24twins31
New England Patriots - mredsox89
New Orleans Saints - Mamunrud
New York Giants - Jared
New York Jets - Y4NK335
Oakland Raiders - rymflaherty
Philadelphia Eagles - robertwolf1
Pittsburgh Steelers - Gwynn545
San Diego Chargers - Junior Griffey
San Francisco 49ers - tommyd2107
St. Louis Rams - f2tornado
Tampa Bay Buccaneeers - Jedi500
Seattle Seahawks - guzman4cy
Tennessee Titans - ffgameman
Washington Redskins

RULES

1. Each card has 25 spaces featuring random NFL boxscore scenarios. The card is arranged in 5 columns (passing, rushing, receiving, team, wild card)
2. If any space is an exact match to an actual outcome during the 2012 regular season, cross it off.
3. If you are the first to PM me with a complete column, and I confirm that it is correct, you win the prize indicated at the bottom of the column.
4. Winners may choose either a Paypal gift certificate, or one from the NFL.COM shop
5. As contestant, please confirm your squares with the week it was crossed off.

FREE SPACES

When you signed up to play, you chose 1 of 32 NFL teams. Every square that features that team may be crossed off as a free space.

INSTANT WINNER

If your team appears at least 5 times anywhere on your card, and you are one of the first two to PM me, you are an instant winner of $25.
Any unclaimed instant winner prizes will be rolled into the wild card prize.

Each card is 100% randomly generated. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks for playing and enjoy the season.
Chris

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Looks Great! I didn't win the instant winner...I actually got 0 Steelers squares!!:(
Got some interesting catagories! This will be fun!

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Edit - Saw the signup thread after posting here, so put my response there.

Last edited:

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Thank-you again for this contest. Will keep me interested beyond the fantasy football teams and the Lions

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
When yards or rec's are not indicated - Does "Leading Receiver" refer to the WR with the most yards, or most catches for the team.

For ex: "New England and Opponents receiver combine for one TD".

As I said, when looking for that am I finding the receiver with most yards or receptions.

Looks like I'll have to focus on receiving since I have some brutal squares in my other ones. lol
Brees is going to have to get injured in some game for him to end up with 126-160 yards. A lot of other tough ones in my passing and rushing as well.......Maybe I'll get lucky.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
When yards or rec's are not indicated - Does "Leading Receiver" refer to the WR with the most yards, or most catches for the team.

For ex: "New England and Opponents receiver combine for one TD".

As I said, when looking for that am I finding the receiver with most yards or receptions.

Looks like I'll have to focus on receiving since I have some brutal squares in my other ones. lol
Brees is going to have to get injured in some game for him to end up with 126-160 yards. A lot of other tough ones in my passing and rushing as well.......Maybe I'll get lucky.

Good question. Whenever you see the term "leading" or "leader" for an offensive player, it always refers to yards (passing, rushing, receiving). However, there are some scenarios under the Team column for the top weekly tackles leader (or top 3/5).

I took a look at your card (the first time I've actually seen it), and you do have some tough squares. Sorry to hear that, but you never know what might happen over the course of the season.

Good luck!

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
My first time doing this. Looks like a lot of fun. I got some interesting stuff to keep track of besides Fantasy Football now!

Members online

Latest posts