Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Boxscore Bingo Contest: All Bingos Claimed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Hello I completed the Reception bonus line for the Bills today with the packers receiver getting 8-9 catches.

I wrote below which week each was done in

Texans/opp 1 td Week 2
Minnesota rec 6/7 catches Week 1
Eagles Receiver 20-40 less Week 3
Cowboys 51-75 yds Week 2
Green bay receiver 8/9 Recept Week 4

Thank you again for the game made watching the game an box scores alot of fun

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Hello I completed the Reception bonus line for the Bills today with the packers receiver getting 8-9 catches.

I wrote below which week each was done in

Texans/opp 1 td Week 2
Minnesota rec 6/7 catches Week 1
Eagles Receiver 20-40 less Week 3
Cowboys 51-75 yds Week 2
Green bay receiver 8/9 Recept Week 4

Thank you again for the game made watching the game an box scores alot of fun

Nice work! You do have a bingo! Please send me a PM with your Paypal address, and I"ll get your $35 right out to you.

NOTE: You actually had the wrong week for your Houston scenario. "Leading Receivers" are based on total yards. In week 2, neither the Texans nor the Jags had a receiving touchdown from their leading receivers. The good news is that Week 1 satisfied that scenario (Houston/Miami combined for 1 TD from their leading receivers.

To eliminate any confusion, please refer to ESPN's scoreboard/weekly leaders page.

Congrats!

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Thank you again for the contest. I originally wrote up a more detailed account of the weeks each was crossed off. But i exited the page before sending so i rewrote it up fast knowing i accomplished the bingo but i thought i fact checked it an i was right. Guess not. Thanks for spotting the mistake.

PM Sent

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Nothing in week 4.

Still need only one for rushing, but really tough! (4+ TDs for Minnesota and opp RBs...come on Peterson!!!)

And nothing week 5

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another dud week for me...:(

Just for clarification: "Passes" means Pass attempts, not completions. Is that correct?

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Goose egg for me as well this week. Just need two more for my Wild Card column...
350+ Passing Yards for Aaron Rodgers on an ODD week -- hopefully he can get it vs the Rams week 7
and
3+ TDs for Matthew Stafford at home -- next time Stafford plays at home is week 8 vs the Seahawks

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
One week too late for my receiving column. Covered the last one with JAX leader having 100+ yards less than Bears leader. Come on Pitt/Ten. Gimme exactly 5 turnovers on TNF.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
UGH, still nothing new since week 3. I missed something last week by about 6 yards, and I missed a WC this week by about 20 yds from Jordy Nelson.

Not as easy as it looked originally! LOL!

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Crossed off 3 more this week so far...
Passing - Jacksonville Jaguars Leading Passer 281-324 Yards (303) [1/5]
Rushing - Chargers Leading Rusher 84-110 Yards (95) [2/5]
Wild Card - Primetime Performers Stafford 3+ Passing TDs at home (3) [4/5]

Just need Aaron Rodgers to pass for 350+ yards on an Odd week to complete the Wild Card column.

Members online