Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Boxscore Bingo Contest: All Bingos Claimed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
I believe I have the Wild Card Complete. If someone could double check with me, I would appreciate it.

- Battle Of The Mississippi Rams& Saints Both Lose by 7+ Points (Week 8)
- Primetime Performers Drew Brees 3+ Passing TDs Even Week (Week 4)
- Four Score Bears Colts Panthers Titans All Combine for 101-110 Points Odd Week (Free Space)
- Primetime Performers Marques Colston 2+ Receiving TDs Home Game (Week 5)
- Don't Mess With Texas Cowboys Lose Texans Win (Week 2)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I believe I have the Wild Card Complete. If someone could double check with me, I would appreciate it.

- Battle Of The Mississippi Rams& Saints Both Lose by 7+ Points (Week 8)
- Primetime Performers Drew Brees 3+ Passing TDs Even Week (Week 4)
- Four Score Bears Colts Panthers Titans All Combine for 101-110 Points Odd Week (Free Space)
- Primetime Performers Marques Colston 2+ Receiving TDs Home Game (Week 5)
- Don't Mess With Texas Cowboys Lose Texans Win (Week 2)

You look like you're on your way, but you do not automatically get a free space for the Four Score square by having the Bears. You still have to rely on the outcomes of the Panthers,Colts,Titans.

The Bears have averaged 26 points this season, so I will expand your range by 26 points (75-110). If your remaining three teams combine for a point total in this range, you win the Wild Card ($60). You may have already won, but you'll have to confirm.

I apologize for the confusion, but I think you have one of the only cards where your freebie team is found in Four Square. Thanks.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
muskiesfan has a bingo in the Rushing column:

Chicago Bears & Opp. leading rushers combine for 0-100 yards: Week 3, St. Louis Rams vs Chicago Bears. Rams leading rusher 29 yards, Bears leading rusher 55 yards, for a total of 84 yards.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers leading rusher 25+ carries: Week 8, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Minnesota Vikings. Buccaneers leading rusher 29 carries.

New York Giants leading rusher 81-99 yards less than Opp.: Week 4, New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles. Giants leading rusher 39 yards, Eagles leading rusher 123 yards for a difference of 84 yards.

Jacksonville Jaguars and Opp leading rushers combine for 0-100 yards: Week 7, Jacksonville Jaguars vs Oakland Raiders. Jaguars leading rusher 44 yards, Raiders leading rusher 53 yards for a combined total of 97 yards.

New Orleans Saints leading rusher 1 TD: Week 7, New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Saints leading rusher had 1 touchdown.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
You look like you're on your way, but you do not automatically get a free space for the Four Score square by having the Bears. You still have to rely on the outcomes of the Panthers,Colts,Titans.

The Bears have averaged 26 points this season, so I will expand your range by 26 points (75-110). If your remaining three teams combine for a point total in this range, you win the Wild Card ($60). You may have already won, but you'll have to confirm.

I apologize for the confusion, but I think you have one of the only cards where your freebie team is found in Four Square. Thanks.

Dang, that's kind of a bummer. I didn't see that anywhere in the rules. No problem. Hopefully it will happen next week then. :)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Dang, that's kind of a bummer. I didn't see that anywhere in the rules. No problem. Hopefully it will happen next week then. :)

This is my oversight. I even went so far as to say that "every square that features your freebie team may be crossed off". It was never my intent to have this apply to the Four Score space, but I can't in good faith go back on that now. Please send me your PM and I'll send off your winnings. Thanks.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Well, I'll never get those 2

My Passing includes Kansas City QB 325+ passing yards :???:
My Team includes Packers and Opp both scoring 0-14 pts :benson:

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Well, I'll never get those 2

My Passing includes Kansas City QB 325+ passing yards :???:
My Team includes Packers and Opp both scoring 0-14 pts :benson:

I feel you.

My Team includes these:
Arizona Cardinals Top 5 Passer
St. Louis Rams Top 5 Rusher
Broncos + Opp Both Score 0-14

::facepalm::

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
Team Column Bingo!!!!

I think I have a bingo in the Team column. Here's my boxes:

1. Miami Dolphins total offensive yards 176-250 --- Week #6 total 192 yards
2. Cincinnati Bengals & opponents score 21+ points --- Week #2 vs. Browns score was 34-27
3. Denver Broncos Top 5 Overall Weekly Rushing Leader --- Week #8 Willis McGahee 122 Yds
4. Kansas City Chiefs 1 turnover --- Week #10 (last night) - 1 interception and 0 fumbles
5. Cincinnati Bengals 2 turnovers --- Week #1 vs. Ravens 1 fumble & 1 interception

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I think I have a bingo in the Team column. Here's my boxes:

1. Miami Dolphins total offensive yards 176-250 --- Week #6 total 192 yards
2. Cincinnati Bengals & opponents score 21+ points --- Week #2 vs. Browns score was 34-27
3. Denver Broncos Top 5 Overall Weekly Rushing Leader --- Week #8 Willis McGahee 122 Yds
4. Kansas City Chiefs 1 turnover --- Week #10 (last night) - 1 interception and 0 fumbles
5. Cincinnati Bengals 2 turnovers --- Week #1 vs. Ravens 1 fumble & 1 interception

Congrats! Just one category left:

Passing: $35

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
NFL Boxscore Bingo Contest: We have a bingo (Rushing)!

I have a Bingo in Passing!
From top to bottom:
Week 6
Week 8
Week 2
Week 10
Week 7

Members online

No members online now.