Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Heritage Extensive Preview with pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Don't have time to read the whole article now but I will.

Heritage is always fun, not sure why this years did so bad. Poor Stan too, they keep putting him in every product.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm digging the addition of gold refractors and I love that there are only 5 copies!!! Not sure how I feel about the minis. There are so many products with minis now, do we need another? I didn't like it when Bowman Heritage had them.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice read. thank you for sharing.

i pray to the cardboard gods that there are no blisters made for 2013 Topps Heritage, as i am only about 50% done with this years blister set

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I'm digging the gold refractors too! I bet they will look really nice. I was hoping that Topps would have included Superfractors but I guess they want to keep that only in the Bowman brand.

I'm digging the addition of gold refractors and I love that there are only 5 copies!!! Not sure how I feel about the minis. There are so many products with minis now, do we need another? I didn't like it when Bowman Heritage had them.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I'm going to disagree on some of the new additions. Gold refractors and Topps Heritage should never be mentioned in the same sentence, I also think the minis are unnecessary in this product but not surprised to see them.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I'm going to disagree on some of the new additions. Gold refractors and Topps Heritage should never be mentioned in the same sentence, I also think the minis are unnecessary in this product but not surprised to see them.

Agree on the minis but I really like the idea of gold refractors. They're super limited so won't water down the product and I bet they'll look awesome in person.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Agree on the minis but I really like the idea of gold refractors. They're super limited so won't water down the product and I bet they'll look awesome in person.

i agree. The gold refractors are simply added value that should be easy to trade/sell for other stuff needed.

not sure how i feel about the minis

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
As a store owner, I like the added value the mini and gold refs give to boxes.

But......heritage was/ is built on set building, who is going to build a gold ref set /5?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Yah, I have no problems with the gold refractors b/c they are so few. If there were 100 of each player, that would be different. But only 5 copies of each is only going to add huge value.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I agree that the gold refractors will add huge value to this product. With black refractors falling one per case on average, one can guess that the gold refractors will fall one per 8-10 cases. Extremely tough to find. Definitely not for the set collector, of course the black refractors aren't for set collectors either.

Craig from Texas

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Too many minis in too many products imo. Its a trend I hope doesn't keep going into every product. There has been some success with collectors on some mini sets recently, but I can already smell overkill. Not sure that I'm in love with the idea of gold refractors, but in the end it can do nothing but add value to the product.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

Latest posts