Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Three Jumbo Packs - 2010 Topps Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I have a thing about nearly empty boxes of cards - I love buying the last couple of packs in them. Doing that has landed me a 1/1 Ichiro patch, a Sam Bradford SPA RC auto, and a Reggie Jackson printing plate. I was at a show yesterday, and stopped into the shop in the strip mall where the show was being held. In the case, I saw three jumbo packs of 2010 Topps Football, and figured what the heck. First pack had nothing, although it plugged several set needs. Second had a Dexter McCluster jersey - figured not bad to pull a jersey out of the scrap heap. Half-heartedly looking through pack three, I came across this:

favre.jpg

Yeah, I'll take it.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks guys - I literally blinked my eyes hard a couple of times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks guys. Went back last week and cleaned out the final six packs of 2009 Topps jumbos. Pulled a Marino/Elway dual auto /25. I gotta quit while I'm ahead!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Lucky. I wouldn't even be able to pull a Northcutt base out of any packs, let alone some nice like a Brett Farve ;) auto ...

Members online

Latest posts