Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello.. from far away..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cool_Hand_Flash

Nov 25, 2009
Amager, Denmark
Well, far away for most of you asuming this is mainly americans :D

Names Mark, I rarely sleep and I might possible be slightly crazy :lol: Signed up a looooooooooong time ago, and came back when I got an email..

I collect all years and all sports of Ultimate Collection, please check out my site for my have list/check out the pc.
http://www.the-ultimate-quest.com/

Besides that, I collect Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Ryan Nassib (when he goes pro), Alex Brink, Beanie Wells and Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort. A little wrestling and others as well, check my sig for that..

Anywho, glad to be here, been looking around, seems cool.. so.. yeah.. Hi! :D

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Welcome man! You should check out the Wrstling Thread if you enjoy wrestling it has alot of people that follow it in there, not many wrestling collectors though

actionor

Jun 20, 2012
New Haven, IN
Mark here. Anyone notice Nate Mclouth with the Baltimore Orioles. He came backup from the minors and has hit 45 hits in 46 games. I have about 25 of his autographed cards. Mostly rookie cards. Topps finest refractors and Xfractors. Bowman Best, Upper Deck Signs Of Greatness Blue and Red ink signatures. Oh and a few Andrew McCuthchen RC Autographs. A boatload of 2012 Topps Golden Moments autographs and a dozen Topps Chrome Rookie regular and Refractor Baseball Autos. Jarod Parker, Hanley Ramairez, Jose Tabata, Jordan Zimmerman, Jose Tabata, Gordan Beckham, Trevor Cahill, Liam Hedriks, Dellin Bentsnces, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Zack Cozart, Chris Parmalee, Devin Mesoraco, Tyler Pastornicky, Wily Peralta, BJ Upton,