Thread: Hello.. from far away..

Cool_Hand_Flash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello.. from far away..

Well, far away for most of you asuming this is mainly americans

Names Mark, I rarely sleep and I might possible be slightly crazy Signed up a looooooooooong time ago, and came back when I got an email..

I collect all years and all sports of Ultimate Collection, please check out my site for my have list/check out the pc.
    http://www.the-ultimate-quest.com/

Besides that, I collect Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Ryan Nassib (when he goes pro), Alex Brink, Beanie Wells and Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort. A little wrestling and others as well, check my sig for that..

Anywho, glad to be here, been looking around, seems cool.. so.. yeah.. Hi!
    Main PC focus:
    Alex Brink, ANDREW LUCK, Chris "Beanie" Wells, Peyton Manning, Ryan Nassib, "The Phenom" Vitor Belfort, and every year, every sport of Ultimate Collection.

The Ultimate Quest! Click here/banner to follow my progress and view my have lists.

Also collecting:
    John Tavares, LeBron James, Star Trek and Wrestling (ALBERTO DEL RIO, Scott Steiner, Mark Henry, Kaitlyn, Lita & others.)

@DARRONHICKS
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome man! You should check out the Wrstling Thread if you enjoy wrestling it has alot of people that follow it in there, not many wrestling collectors though
    CLICK BELOW TO VIEW MY COLLECTION

Signature courtesy of JBel4331

Cool_Hand_Flash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PujolsCollector View Post
    Welcome man! You should check out the Wrstling Thread if you enjoy wrestling it has alot of people that follow it in there, not many wrestling collectors though
    Thank you, will do. Love talking wrestling, its not a very big thing over here, so any chance I get is a great one
    Main PC focus:
    Alex Brink, ANDREW LUCK, Chris "Beanie" Wells, Peyton Manning, Ryan Nassib, "The Phenom" Vitor Belfort, and every year, every sport of Ultimate Collection.

The Ultimate Quest! Click here/banner to follow my progress and view my have lists.

Also collecting:
    John Tavares, LeBron James, Star Trek and Wrestling (ALBERTO DEL RIO, Scott Steiner, Mark Henry, Kaitlyn, Lita & others.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark! How's it going? Good to see you over here.

Cool_Hand_Flash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan23 View Post
    Mark! How's it going? Good to see you over here.
    Hey! I know you! Ankesh! Hows you?

Im good, been chugging away at the Ultimate stuff :P
    Main PC focus:

Also collecting:

imperialmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark here. Anyone notice Nate Mclouth with the Baltimore Orioles. He came backup from the minors and has hit 45 hits in 46 games. I have about 25 of his autographed cards. Mostly rookie cards. Topps finest refractors and Xfractors. Bowman Best, Upper Deck Signs Of Greatness Blue and Red ink signatures. Oh and a few Andrew McCuthchen RC Autographs. A boatload of 2012 Topps Golden Moments autographs and a dozen Topps Chrome Rookie regular and Refractor Baseball Autos. Jarod Parker, Hanley Ramairez, Jose Tabata, Jordan Zimmerman, Jose Tabata, Gordan Beckham, Trevor Cahill, Liam Hedriks, Dellin Bentsnces, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Zack Cozart, Chris Parmalee, Devin Mesoraco, Tyler Pastornicky, Wily Peralta, BJ Upton,

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome back !! Glad anyone to get back on here.