Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jagr already having problems in the KHL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
as much as I like Jaromir Jagr I am so glad the Penguins did not sign him this off season. apparently Jagr and his coach in the newly formed KHL are already having disagreements 5 games into the season. the coach made the players stay at a hotel instead of allowing them to go home after a week long road trip to open the season. Jagr didn't like this and complained and now the coach might be fired and replaced by former NHL coach Bob Hartley.

link to story

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
from the small amount of news that i've heard from the KHL, there's been a good amount of problems (probably since it's a startup). thought i heard that radulov was having a hard time adjusting to their game over there and may come back to the sabres at some point.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I don't blame Jagr for being upset with the coach. You come back from a 1 week road trip and you can't go see your family, you have to stay in a hotel, I'd be ticked off as well.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I agree that he should be ticked off. I just think he could have handled it better like the rest of the team and try to not be so selfish and make it about himself like he always does.

again I like him as a player just not as a teammate.

Members online