Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group October

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Got a package in Saturday from George_Calfas. You and Alex really didn't have to do anything here, but thank you both. These 2 will both be in the pc.

Dom, I know there are members here who haven't sent their parts this year. I know I am not the only one who has been shorted. I think that it is time to post those members names and addresses. You know that most of us here are memebers on other boards as well and maybe we can find these guys somewhere else. It would be nice to warn other people out there that these guys are bad members. Just a thought, keep up the good work.

The patch is # 4/25.
fcb-bd-replacements.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
JP-glad they arrived safe and sound. When I saw your want list I decided to go shopping downstairs. Glad you will PC them.

MarinerswinWS was the failed member set to send to you that I made up for.
Alex64 was listed to send to you, he was assigned to you after Mr. Whipple was booted from the site, Alex is good folk and I honestly believe him when he says that he was unaware that he was assigned you in the realignment.

Dom, keep doing a great job, this project is a pain in the ass but for those you participate by the rules it can be a lot of fun. If you run this in 2013 the member list should be vetted by you and a few of the other long term FCB/BDay members.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
George speaks the truth. I had no idea. If you see my earlier post...Dom PM'd me after saying I was the one..and I was like what?? LOL Anyhow, I am glad you got some nice PC cards out of it. Again, Happy Birthday.

Thanks again George.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I'm just sorry I totally spaced out on getting you your cards earlier. Glad I could come up with a tuffie for you ---

Rich

Members online