Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello All!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stang66dad

May 14, 2012
Jamaica NY
Hello everyone!

I've been a member for a while now but I never actually posted here for some weird reason. That is going to change now :). I am on Blowout forums as well as SCF and TheBenchTrading (under the same name). I live in NY and work for the Mets. I have been a RA Dickey collector since 1997 and yes I was working at the Mets before he came along lol. I was featured in Beckett's Supercollector issue this September as well! You can check out my website, forgive me it is a little outdated: http://dickeyscollection.webs.com/

So if you have any RA Dickey cards out there, I am your man to trade/sell with!! Thanks guys!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome over to FCB.
I am the one that sold you the Dickey Twins Cap a few months back.
FYI, in the Chapman 1/1 thread, a Dickey 1/1 plate (IIRC) was pulled.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I wish I had more Dickey stuff, but at any rate, I thought you'd at least enjoy my profile pic...

stang66dad

May 14, 2012
Jamaica NY
Dickey Second Place :D
Signed Gio Gonzalez

Welcome to the boards Stang66dad

Thanks man, but I believe the Cy will go to Dickey, Kershaw, or Kimbrel.. Gio was good there year but no chance.. All he has going for him is wins, which they hardly mean anything anymore when it comes to voting.. ;)

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Welcome!!!

Not collecting dicky because i too busy collect Chipper, Ken, Nolan, Braves.

I may try to collect him later on.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Welcome!!!

Not collecting dicky because i too busy collect Ken

Oberkfell?
86oberkfell.jpg

Members online