Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Exquisite Football Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Im not sure if anyone posted these before or not, but heres a few scans of what 2008 Exquisite Football is gonna look like. Im not sure on the release date. Im really liking the Manning triple auto 1/1 :cool:

2qk02kw.jpg

2llm348.jpg

4uhnr4.jpg

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
:D :D :D As always, Exquisite looks great. But is it just me, or do these look ALOT like this years SPA??? hmmm

jam92102

Dec 13, 2008
Wow! Those are amazing! Though I think I'll have to get a divorce before I can drop that much on cards! :)

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
looking good as always and mcfadden stuff will actually be affordable unlike petersons from last year

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I don't see any steps forward in this year's Exquisite. I actually don't like the design and think it's a big step back. I'll take a National Treasures's RC for about 25% of what the Exquisites will sell for.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Not too bad. I always like exquisite, but still will take NT for the price at this point.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Snyper said:
:D :D :D As always, Exquisite looks great. But is it just me, or do these look ALOT like this years SPA??? hmmm
Yeah to me, the insert autos look like something from SPA (especially the last one) and the Ryan looks like Ultimate from this year.

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Definately going to be a sick set, as long as they don't kill it like they did last year with all those maximum jerseys with hundreds of parallels.

Not sure if you've guys seen this but 10 of these will be released into this year's Exquisite Football.

2uxtx5k.jpg

I've heard only 1 will have the inscription. Should be interesting!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
That Tiger is sick, especially with the Red swatch so you know it is from a Sunday

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
ross9013 said:
Definately going to be a sick set, as long as they don't kill it like they did last year with all those maximum jerseys with hundreds of parallels.

Not sure if you've guys seen this but 10 of these will be released into this year's Exquisite Football.

2uxtx5k.jpg

Oh wow, that Tiger patch/auto is serious and limited to only 10? I can see those bringing in $5K++

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
ross9013 said:

2uxtx5k.jpg

Oh wow, that Tiger patch/auto is serious and limited to only 10? I can see those bringing in $5K++

:| I will NEVER "get" the Tiger Woods hype/"phenomenon". So be it, he's a legendary golfer. Key word there-

GOLFER. Yay....

And not just Tiger, but the "players" and the "mentality" of that GAME (because it sure isn't a sport). I always laugh when these guys say they love the game because it's "relaxing", and yet the few times I've been to a course, all I ever seen was uppity, stressed out "players" whining and in a few cases heaving their clubs at the ball/hole... :lol:

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
ross9013 said:

2uxtx5k.jpg

I think you are actually quite low in your projection... But that is just me.

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
flightposite said:
G $MONEY$ said:
ross9013 said:

2uxtx5k.jpg

Apparently there going to be selling $15-$20k, some guy who originally posted the info about this card is offering up a 03 Lebron James Exquisite 3clr RC Auto Patch!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
flightposite said:
G $MONEY$ said:
ross9013 said:

2uxtx5k.jpg

Thats why i put the ++ ;) Its gonna be really interesting when the first one pops up online, we'll have to have some kind of contest or something (gambling) for that.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
ross9013 said:
Apparently there going to be selling $15-$20k, some guy who originally posted the info about this card is offering up a 03 Lebron James Exquisite 3clr RC Auto Patch!

Well, if they go $15-20, why wouldn't I sell it, buy the Lebron for the $10k it goes for, buy a Tiger SP Authentic RC Auto and keep the rest.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
ross9013 said:
Vincesanity said:
Anyone know if it will have a Rare Materials set this year and what they may look like?
Hopefully something like this!

brown07exquisiterarematerialssignat.jpg

:geek:

I actually do not like that. I prefer the logos to be vertical. I hope it is like 2006

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts