Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ok, lets figure out the currect groups

Groups from the last break

TCG #1 -Full!!
MisterT - Red Sox
MisterT - Indians
pikeman80 - giants
Ak11 - Pirates
Swannsy - Cardinals
promodeltodd - Yankees
tonygillen- Twins
MeadowbranchJulio - Tigers
Hoos (website) - Mariners - Royals
DP33 - Braves - - Brewers
BCA - Phillies - - Rangers
jimmyjam1973 - Dodgers
deujr61 - Orioles -
Steve a reno - Rockies
promodeltodd - Rays

TCG #2 - 1 opening
mredsox - Red Sox -
deujr61 - Cardinals -
lisu - Giants -
asmsportscards - Yankees
EmeraldRain - Mariners -
mkhawk21 - Twins
asmsportscards - Dodgers
gvsu96 - Tigers
AK11 - Pirates -
deujr61 - Orioles
steve a reno - Rockies

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
October - 2012 Bowman Chrome
November - 2012 Draft?/ 2012 Update
December - 2012 Sterling?
January - 2013 Topps
Feb
March - 2013 Topps Heritage
April - 2013 Gypsy Queen / lil '13 Tribute
May
June
July
August
Sept
Oct
Nov

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
just going off the release calendar right now. Can always try and find older stuff.

These is for you guys. If anyone has suggestions on what to bust lets hear it and I will see what can be put together.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I see Group 2 only has 11 teams claimed. How is it going to work if we are short of the 15? If we go for older stuff, I would like to see the sets that contain lots of parallels, sets like 2008 UD Heroes. We can get some nice hits, and that set has lots of parallels of each card for us Team Collectors. As mentioned before, I would pass on the breaks that are high end. I prefer the chance at adding quantity versus quality for my $.

Also, did Matty drop out? I saw him on the original list for group 2.

Look forward to this!

Wayne

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I would prefer to keep Draft in November, and come back to Update later.

I don't buy much Panini, but would not mind seeing some of it sprinkled in. Even if you just round out a break with a few boxes in a given break.

For the off months, I would be interested to see the pricing for some of the older products that people have been talking about. That would help us make decisions.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I went ahead and bought 2 of the Heritage Update sets. We will figure something out so you guys get to enjoy the singles.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was just sorting my 2012 Topps chrome...I could certainly go for more of that.

What can you pick up '12 Bowman for? There was some really nice cards in there.

I am open to some mash up breaks where you mix boxes from different stuff.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
How about 5 Star? :)

It is a good idea, but given the price and the very low number of cards/pack most people in a 5 Star break will walk away empty handed. If we collectively are OK with that, then sure.

Maybe something like one box of five star added to an inexpensive product break?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I love some Draft...Not crazy about 5 Star.

Why would anybody in a "Collectors" break want in on the idea of splitting the cost of a case, to get swamped and walk away empty handed? The product sounds great and all, but I dont see an entire group willing to pay for the 50/50 chance of getting nothing - especially when the cost is $1000+ for 12 autos and three jumbo GU (assuming they are still using the same format as Football).

I would think its only logical to assume that TEAM COLLECTORS want to get some cards of the teams that they collect.

Members online