Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I love some Draft...Not crazy about 5 Star.

Why would anybody in a "Collectors" break want in on the idea of splitting the cost of a case, to get swamped and walk away empty handed? The product sounds great and all, but I dont see an entire group willing to pay for the 50/50 chance of getting nothing - especially when the cost is $1000+ for 12 autos and three jumbo GU (assuming they are still using the same format as Football).

I would think its only logical to assume that TEAM COLLECTORS want to get some cards of the teams that they collect.

Was in groups before with Nationals and Redskins and we would bust Exquisite, National Treasures, UD Black, Etc. And was for team collectors, so dont see why team collectors would have an issue at a nice product.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Was in groups before with Nationals and Redskins and we would bust Exquisite, National Treasures, UD Black, Etc. And was for team collectors, so dont see why team collectors would have an issue at a nice product.

Yup, I remember being in some high end group breaks with team breaks and there were times I was lucky to get a base card, but other times I added some really nice cards for my team as well. With the random draw on the extra teams, it's rare to walk away without getting anything.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Because of the low cards for product, give the "membership" to people who do not get anything for their team. I am not sure how the "membership" works from when I read it a few months ago, one per box/pack I think. If I remember correctly you at least got a couple exclusive things and offers through the "membership" for one year.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
will take a look tonight, still pretty busy at work trying to make up for not being opened a few days last week because of Sandy.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This is what is in stock now!! Do I divide it by 2 to have 2 breaks or just use these all for TCG#1

1 '04 Bowmah Chrome
2 '08 Finest

3 '06 Artifacts

3 '07 UD Master Pieces

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
This is what is in stock now!! Do I divide it by 2 to have 2 breaks or just use these all for TCG#1

1 '04 Bowmah Chrome
2 '08 Finest

3 '06 Artifacts

3 '07 UD Master Pieces

Looks like a nice break for TCG #1! Hopefully, you can find some boxes for TCG #2.

Latest posts