Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Andrew,
Where do you get the boxes from? I know in the past you have used the local shop, Charm City. If you share which place you are getting from, I can search their site and make some suggestions. The list above looks like a nice break, but with 15 teams, it is probably best left for one of the groups and not dividing it up.

Wayne

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Just did a quick scan on Charm City. Put together this list with out really too much thought!

2004 Bowman Chrome - $55 x 2 = $110
2006 Bowman Jumbo - $59 x 2 = $118
2006 Upper Deck Special FX - $55 x 3 = $165
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces - $59 x 2 = $118
2008 Finest - $89 x 2 = $178

Total: $689 / 15 = $46 per team before you add in your costs/fees?

Since I am in TCG #2, this would be for them! ;) This could be adjusted as sometimes they are out of stock. But it was pretty easy to find a nice mixed box break by just checking out the site!

Thoughts?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Would have preferred Draft, but I have enough coming from other sources and I know not everyone likes Draft.

I am good with the Frankenbreak of older boxes.

Thanks Andrew.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Any chance we could cut it to fewer boxes and add a variety? I have a lot of the base for the 2012 Topps Mini and two of the relics. I don't have any of the gold, plates, or silver, so really that is what I would be hoping for from this break.

I had checked on Friday Charm City and posted a suggestion. Could we add a few of those boxes and take away some of the mini's to give us some variety?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Heritage High Number sets are in. I will figure out price and let you guys know soon. Have 2 sets. 1 for each group

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Any thoughts on the break for group 2? I am still pulling for some draft if others are interested. But, I am OK with another Frankenbreak for group 2 this month as I think it went well for group 1. I would not mind seeing some Topps Chrome in there.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am looking, might hit up the show this weekend in NY. Trying to figure it all out.

I am always up for TC or Draft. Frankenbreaks are fun, just sometimes hard to put it together.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I am looking, might hit up the show this weekend in NY. Trying to figure it all out.

I am always up for TC or Draft. Frankenbreaks are fun, just sometimes hard to put it together.

I think TC or draft would be great for tcg 2. I would like to do a case of one of those, provided everyone else is okay with it.

Members online

Latest posts