Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012-2013 NCAA Hockey Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Wow, the Goof's tore them up last night! Mavs won their little tourney of crappy teams, hoping they bump up to 15 or 16th in the nation today.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got some exciting news. TPT (Minnesota's PBS) is going to broadcast Bemidji Beaver games on TV!

Actually, it looks like they've been doing it for a while... Where was I?

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
I got some exciting news. TPT (Minnesota's PBS) is going to broadcast Bemidji Beaver games on TV!

Actually, it looks like they've been doing it for a while... Where was I?

Nice! I had a Slingbox at my parents house to stream the home Mavs games as they used to show them on the Charter channel. Unfortunately, its an older Slingbox and they moved the Charter channel to a higher channel which this model can't pick up, so no more Mavs streaming for me :(

Oh and Mavs are 14th in the nation! Bring on Providence!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I attended the first ever Three Rivers Classic this past weekend at the CONSOL Energy Center. the tournament was hosted by Robert Morris University and the four teams involved were Robert Morris, Ohio State, Miami (OH) and Penn State.

Robert Morris beat Penn State 6-0 on Friday and beat Miami (OH) 1-0 in the Championship game on Saturday. RMU goalie Eric Levine stopped 51 shots to lead his team to the title.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I practically grew up at Yales rink. played in their Youth Hockey program and I usually go to most of their home games. This year I've only been to 1 game though and it was an exhibition against a Russian junior al star team. I live about 3 minutes away from Quinnipiacs arena so I usually go to a few of their games as well. I've just been really busy this year. Oh well, plenty of games left.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
I practically grew up at Yales rink. played in their Youth Hockey program and I usually go to most of their home games. This year I've only been to 1 game though and it was an exhibition against a Russian junior al star team. I live about 3 minutes away from Quinnipiacs arena so I usually go to a few of their games as well. I've just been really busy this year. Oh well, plenty of games left.

This is the year to go see Qunnipiac! They're doing awesome!

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Mavericks with an important sweep over Providence this weekend, good non-conference TUC wins for us. Should be 11th or 12th in the nation on Monday!

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Disappointing loss to the Badgers in OT last night. On a bizarre note, our goalie was actually sent to the penalty box for a 5 minute major and we had to use our backup goalie.

Members online

Latest posts