Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 MLB Playoff ALCS Yankees vs. Tigers Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Breaking Rose's record is a long shot regardless, but he will be ready to go in 2013 so I'm not sure this will make too much of a difference as long as he gets back to 100%.

Very True and I think I would agree with this if he was a 25 year old kid. Hes not, Will he be back? Yes but be assured that with his age as a factor this injury will linger and affect him moving forward.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Very True and I think I would agree with this if he was a 25 year old kid. Hes not, Will he be back? Yes but be assured that with his age as a factor this injury will linger and affect him moving forward.

Pettitte missed 2 months due to a fractured ankle and came right back.

Last edited:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Yes Pettitte is doing well but you gotta admit he not the same. Now that could be because of age or the injury or both?

5 Runs in 13.2 innings for a 40 year old who made his first start in the middle of May and missed two months and 23 days between June 27th and September 19th?

Yeah, I'm certainly fine with that.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
5 Runs in 13.2 innings for a 40 year old who made his first start in the middle of May and missed two months and 23 days between June 27th and September 19th?

Yeah, I'm certainly fine with that.
Again yes he is doing well and another thing to consider pitchers and shortstops very diffrent?

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Way to go Cano!

He's doing great working on his 5th straight Can0-fer, and how about that throw!

Yeah, I hope they trade him so he can't fail in the post season. I mean, without him in the line-up, there won't be a post season to worry about. Problem solved.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Does anybody have a screen shot of that horribly obvious blown call at second?

I have to watch a sport where the refs can't control the outcome. This is just getting silly. Maybe the NBA, or professional wrestling, or some actual real sport...

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Does anybody have a screen shot of that horribly obvious blown call at second?

I have to watch a sport where the refs can't control the outcome. This is just getting silly. Maybe the NBA, or professional wrestling, or some actual real sport...

call doesnt even matter, yankees couldnt score tonight so the 1 run they had previous would of been fine.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Yeah was a horrible call but in the end it's the Yankees fault for not being able to get out of the inning after that and for not hitting. I thought the blown call yesterday was a much bigger deal with the bases loaded. Could have changed the whole complexion of the game and directly resulted in the Yankees having a run taken away from them. Still the Yankees have no one to blame but themselves. Just a shame because Petite and Kuroda deserved better. I definitely give Kuroda alot of credit. I thought for sure he was going to get lit up today and he pitched incredible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
I know this sounds crazy but really have a feeling the Yankees are still going to win the series.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I know this sounds crazy but really have a feeling the Yankees are still going to win the series.

Pass it on dude

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350261328169.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350261328169.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19

Members online

Latest posts