Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobbleheads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
01AZDIAMONDBACKSHOME.jpg
01AZDIAMONDBACKSAWAY.jpg

01AGPBOBBLEDOBBLE.jpg
01AGPBOBBLEDOBBLEWS.jpg

02FOREVERCOLLECTIBLESHOME.jpg
02FOREVERCOLLECTIBLESAWAY.jpg

03PEORIACHIEFS.jpg
03SOUTHBENDSILVERHAWKS.jpg

07IOWACUBS.jpg
07AZDIAMONDBACKS.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I am a big fan of bobbleheads as well. I would love to add more Bengals and Reds bobbleheads to my collection. Here is what I have.

attachment.php

Top Row: 2006 Bengals set (football, Palmer, Chad Johnson, Rudi Johnson, Coach Lewis) with a Bengals limited edition 24kt gold plated Game Coin.
Second Row: 2007 Bengals set (football, Palmer, Chad Johnson, Houshmandzadeh, Graham) with a Gold Star Chili collector's glass
Third Row: 2011 Reds Hall of Fame Johnny Bench set, Marge Schott, Johnny Gomes Gnomes, and season tickets from 2002 (the last season of Riverfront. Thanks Richard!)
Fourth Row: 2003 Absolute Memorabilia Adam Dunn Glass Plaque, Adam Dunn, 2012 Reds Hall of Fame "Big Red Machine" set (Geronimo, Foster, Driessen, Griffey, Concepcion, Morgan), Dusty Baker.

The two Bengals' Rows

attachment.php

The two Reds' Rows

attachment.php

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I collect Frank Thomas bobbles; missing at least one dozen though.

For the non-Frank collection, one I really want is the Sid Bream "The Slide" SGA from this season.

$(KGrHqRHJCQFCVbZjYO)BQr!q(V01!~~60_57.JPG

brewcrew31

Nov 20, 2012
I have 100's and have been collecting Stadium Giveaway bobbleheads for the past 6 yrs or so. I getting all Wisconsin giveaway bobbles (Brewers, Admirals, Bucks etc). I'm always looking to trade for other bobbleheads. If anyones interested let me know. I'm mostly looking for newer bobbles

Really need Mariners, Giants and Nationals SGA bobbles

MoreBobbles.jpg

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/numberonewadefan/bobbleheads/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Last edited:

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Here are some pictures of mine.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353539537.472819.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353539537.472819.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 75
  • ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353539546.897830.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353539546.897830.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 63

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Speaking of bobble heads & SGA's some loser stole the Brian Wilson gnome off my buddies grave site last week. A group of about 30 of us went last year on may 20th which was a year since he passed, they gave the gnomes away that game & it's been out at his grave since until last week.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I've recently picked up two of my most wanted bobble heads. First is the Friar which I know some of you are familiar with.
The second is a super limited Jeff Moorad bobble head, who was the previous owner (was not approved) of the Padres. It was given out at a lunch or was meant to be given out after he was approved as owner. Either way, there's only one guy on eBay who has them and he's only sold a handful of them. I was really happy to add that one.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I've recently picked up two of my most wanted bobble heads. First is the Friar which I know some of you are familiar with.
The second is a super limited Jeff Moorad bobble head, who was the previous owner (was not approved) of the Padres. It was given out at a lunch or was meant to be given out after he was approved as owner. Either way, there's only one guy on eBay who has them and he's only sold a handful of them. I was really happy to add that one.

You have pictures of both of them?

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Speaking of bobble heads & SGA's some loser stole the Brian Wilson gnome off my buddies grave site last week. A group of about 30 of us went last year on may 20th which was a year since he passed, they gave the gnomes away that game & it's been out at his grave since until last week.

That's pretty s***ty,

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Cool case. I am really digging the Willinghammer.

I do have a few bobbleheads. This is my favorite though. Had to get to the ballpark 2-3 hours early (first people in line waited for 6+ hours). Only 300 given out. One sold on eBay a couple months afterwords. I don't remember what it fetched, but it was spendy. I paid $8 for my ticket, and got to enjoy a good ballgame.
jordanbobble_web.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I do. I forgot to add that the Moorad one talks too.

Nice I haven't seen that moorad one before, there is a different friar I'm looking for it though. It was for sale at the stadium in 2001-2002.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigapple14

Apr 9, 2013
I picked up a collection of bobbleheads a month ago or so and there are several in it that I don't really want for my collection. I'm going to work on compiling a list and can publish it on here. If there are any teams you're interested in, please lmk and I can try and get a list to you. There's not a ton, but maybe 30-50 or so.

If anyone has any MN Twins, St Paul Saints, or any Iowa bobbleheads fs/ft, please lmk.

Thanks!

Jim

Members online