Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Chrome 2-box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Broke two boxes - did get an extra auto, but was disappointed at the lack of color, which always seems to be my luck with Bowman Chrome. However, I can't complain it seems - I'd normally sit on the autos, but I'll have to sell at prices as they stand now.

autos:
Christian Villanueva ref
Avisail Garcia
Tyler Austin

and 2 blue refractors: Joe Benson and Cole Hamels

Looking for any Rickie Weeks color, as well as Axford and Heyward.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Broke two boxes - did get an extra auto, but was disappointed at the lack of color, which always seems to be my luck with Bowman Chrome. However, I can't complain it seems - I'd normally sit on the autos, but I'll have to sell at prices as they stand now.

autos:
Christian Villanueva ref
Avisail Garcia
Tyler Austin

and 2 blue refractors: Joe Benson and Cole Hamels

Looking for any Rickie Weeks color, as well as Axford and Heyward.

If I get any multiples of Weeks or Axford in the team breaks I am in, I will be sure to hit you up.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
If I get any multiples of Weeks or Axford in the team breaks I am in, I will be sure to hit you up.

Thanks! I saw you got the blue Axford last night in TCG#1 - was that where I saw the Scooter as well? Anything else good in your other breaks?

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks! I saw you got the blue Axford last night in TCG#1 - was that where I saw the Scooter as well? Anything else good in your other breaks?

Yes, got a blue Axford and Scooter auto. Tonight we are doing the 5 case break for which I have the Brewers. The Brewers are my favorite team, but I really have no need for doubles so I would be more than happy to help you out if I do in fact get doubles.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Yes, got a blue Axford and Scooter auto. Tonight we are doing the 5 case break for which I have the Brewers. The Brewers are my favorite team, but I really have no need for doubles so I would be more than happy to help you out if I do in fact get doubles.

Great - thanks. Good luck!

those are two of the best autos, so I would be happy if I were you. There wasn't much color in the cases.

Yeah, if you can say you did well with no Hamilton or Castellanos or Paxton or Soler autos, that is pretty good. Guess I'm just spoiled by Topps Chrome in terms of color.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts